• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Would make a decent eBay shipping scale if you are an occasional seller.
Not a bad price considering the range.
I suppose it could be useful for your neighborhood crack dealer too. Maybe I should stock up for x-mas.

rated:
i've always wanted to know how much my laptop weighs... thanks OP!

rated:
These are decent scales. Got one when they first came out for free for a review and ended up buying a second one for my kitchen a couple of years later. The first one I got is used in a restaurant to portion out burgers and pizza toppings and is still going strong years later.

The only issue with them is if you have to use a plate or large bowl to weigh something. Anything over about a six inch plate will make it hard if not impossible to see the display. You can stick an empty can or tuperware container on top to raise the plate up high enough to read.

At this price I will probably get a third.

rated:
Got it, works fine and good size. I use for weighing my food for weight watchers.

rated:
good baking partner and good price,i like it

rated:
Does this stuff can be charged or only work on by battery?

rated:
It's up in price, now $7.77, which is still a really good price for a kitchen scale.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017