• filter:

Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream or Dairy Dessert for Just 99¢! July 16 Only!

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
48 fl oz. Kroger Deluxe ice cream or dairy dessert
Or Kroger 12 ct ice cream sandwiches 99¢ w/card July 16 

http://www.newslocker.com/en-us/news/the-kroger-company/celebrat... 

Member Summary

ice cream (161.32kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
https://twitter.com/kroger/status/885914296005349377

Direct link
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hmmm, wonder if it starts after midnight, or once the stores reopen in the morning...

rated:
I think prices change the following morning, at 6am. Ymmv.

rated:
Mmmmmmmmmmm, ice cream sandwiches

rated:
Stick with the ice cream boycott the chemical shit called "Frozen Dairy dessert"

rated:
I wonder if this will actually be in stock. I've had a lot of difficulty with special offers at Kroger lately. They used to be good, but lately I've been finding the free Friday items out of stock (at multiple stores, and the coupons have been expiring before whatever it is finally gets back in stock) and they also had a one day $1.49 Pepsi 6 pack bottles offer recently where every store that I checked in my area (4 of them) sold out of all of the Pepsi products.

rated:
bb6619 said:   Stick with the ice cream boycott the chemical shit called "Frozen Dairy dessert"
  That only means it's ice cream with less than 3.5% butterfact.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
bb6619 said:   Stick with the ice cream boycott the chemical shit called "Frozen Dairy dessert"
  That only means it's ice cream with less than 3.5% butterfact.

  Did you ever read the label? This is from Breyers   use to be all natural  until Unilever took it over and moved to mexico   So enjoy your chemical mixtureBreyers natural vanilla ice cream: milk, cream, sugar, tara gum, natural flavor. Period.Breyers extra-creamy vanilla frozen dairy dessert: milk, sugar, corn syrup, cream, whey, mono and diglycerides, carob bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan, natural flavor, annatto (for color), vitamin A palmitate, tara gum.

rated:
Darn. LOL, wish I wasn't on a diet.. But then, that darn Kroger Ice Cream (in $1 Pints) is what got me to need a diet! LOL (Pre-diabetes)

rated:
sartor said:   Darn. LOL, wish I wasn't on a diet.. But then, that darn Kroger Ice Cream (in $1 Pints) is what got me to need a diet! LOL (Pre-diabetes)
  Was it 1 pint in a day  or more?   I use to be able to eat a half gallon without blinking.   too be a kid again .I was always underweight  growing up.  once married  I gained the weight

rated:
I arrived at the store around 10 AM.  There were photocopied signs on the ice cream case - sandwiches or ice cream, limit five.  Plenty of varities of ice cream, but not a single box of plain sandwiches.  There were chocolate chip (plain and mint), and neopolitan, but no plain, just empty space where they should have been.  There was no sign posted at the sandwiches area.

Say what you wish about the ingredients.  I'm old.  I'll die someday anyway.  I don't care what's in it.

rated:
bb6619 said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
bb6619 said:   Stick with the ice cream boycott the chemical shit called "Frozen Dairy dessert"
  That only means it's ice cream with less than 3.5% butterfact.

  Did you ever read the label? This is from Breyers   use to be all natural  until Unilever took it over and moved to mexico   So enjoy your chemical mixtureBreyers natural vanilla ice cream: milk, cream, sugar, tara gum, natural flavor. Period.Breyers extra-creamy vanilla frozen dairy dessert: milk, sugar, corn syrup, cream, whey, mono and diglycerides, carob bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan, natural flavor, annatto (for color), vitamin A palmitate, tara gum.

  Other than them using less cream and more thickeners plus the emulsifiers, what exactly in there scares you that you say it's full of chemicals?  Just not knowing what they are??  Don't get me wrong, there are ice creams that are "full of chemicals" (though I hate using that phrase because ALL food is nothing but chemicals), but the 'new' Breyers isn't one.  Just cheapened from what it once was is all.

rated:
They had plenty in stock at my Kroger that I visited at 10:30 am. Cant hardly beat the 99 cents. 2 French Vanilla, 1 Strawberry, and 1 Caramel Surprise(had to try).

rated:
Not working at Kroger branded stores (Ralph's)

rated:
bb6619 said:   
sartor said:   Darn. LOL, wish I wasn't on a diet.. But then, that darn Kroger Ice Cream (in $1 Pints) is what got me to need a diet! LOL (Pre-diabetes)
  Was it 1 pint in a day  or more?   I use to be able to eat a half gallon without blinking.   too be a kid again .I was always underweight  growing up.  once married  I gained the weight

  Sometimes 2 pints a day, but it was also peanuts, and cookies.. .     Kroger here also has day old pastries 1/2 off... 
But I am doing well on the diet.. so I just need to stay away from Kroger! LOL. (And yes, I could put away a half gallon easily!  LOL)

rated:
sartor said:   Darn. LOL, wish I wasn't on a diet.. But then, that darn Kroger Ice Cream (in $1 Pints) is what got me to need a diet! LOL (Pre-diabetes)
  
In a effort to quash the myth.  Eating sugar (too much or at all) does NOT cause diabetes.  One of the local TV guys repeated that misinformation about sugar WHILE he was doing a spot for diabetes awareness month!

rated:
sdskees said:   I wonder if this will actually be in stock. I've had a lot of difficulty with special offers at Kroger lately. They used to be good, but lately I've been finding the free Friday items out of stock (at multiple stores, and the coupons have been expiring before whatever it is finally gets back in stock) and they also had a one day $1.49 Pepsi 6 pack bottles offer recently where every store that I checked in my area (4 of them) sold out of all of the Pepsi products.
 Ask for a rain check from the cashier or self-checkout assistant. I think they are good for a month, which should be long enough for out of stock items to be restocked (if your store carries that item to begin with).

rated:
Bought 5. Thanks OP, had no idea. Store had zero signage.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017