• filter:

NASCAR.COM Free no minimum shipping AC on clearance - Batman diecast $3.99 shipped

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
NASCAR.COM Free no minimum shipping on clearance after coupon code SPEED

There are items under $2.
There are driver hats for $3.99.

And maybe the best deal is the most popular driver who is retiring this year due to injuries once drove a Batman car, and this car is a metal diecast on clearance for $3.99 shipped:

http://store.nascar.com/Dale_Earnhardt_Jr_Gear/Dale_Earnhardt_Jr._Action_Racing_Batman_2016_Regular_Paint_1:64_Die-Cast_Car 

All official items, even low cost clearance items, come with a 3D Nascar decal code which you can punch into the website to obtain a free desktop background image.

This NASCAR retail web site is fulfiled by Fanatics which runs NFL and NBA.com and some others I think.  The shipping is fast and well packed.

One warning: avoid using paypal on this site.  I live in a tax free clothing state, but when I clicked Paypal as payment method, the sales tax charged more than tripled as sales tax was added to every piece of clothing in my order.

Deleat cookies and pay direct by credit card, and tax is not charged on clothing.

Member Summary

Nascar (46.22kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not really a Nascar fan but was thinking of getting it because it had Batman in the title...lol

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017