Staples | $25 OFF $100 with VISA Checkout at staples.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Staples | $25 OFF $100 with VISA Checkout

https://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/visa-checkout/61637/index.html (you may need to copy and paste this link)

Online only. Limit 1 per customer. Restrictions apply. Ends 7/22/2017 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not valid on SKU 513096, ROKU®, Google products, any Bose®, Canon® ink, , Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Wacom®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Websites.

rated:
anyone else having issues with dot com?  Getting a lot of 404 error messages.   I can't load cart.  

rated:
crabbing said:   
Not valid on SKU 513096, ROKU®, Google products, any Bose ®, Canon® ink, , Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Wacom®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Websites.

I just tested it out. Epson ink qualified for 25/100 but didn't buy it since it's still too expensive. And the site is working fine.

rated:
HP ink works as well.

rated:
Update tried to get the price match and they did until I said I was using the visa check out discount :( Wondering if I can get Staples to price match Amazon then use the 25.00 off 100 visa   Do we have other coupons that might work and .01 filler, maybe paper

Staples : 129.99
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 All-in-One InkJet Printer 

Amazon - 99.99
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 All-in-One InkJet Printer 

rated:
TI-84 CE is only $89.99. Good deal if you or your kid need one.

rated:
Can this be combined with Staples rewards?

rated:
Yes, but your total after Rewards has to be over $100.

rated:
Good deal for Google Wifi:
$129
- $20 off $60 (avail on eBay)
= $109
- $25 Visa checkout
= $84
- $15 cashback on $75 from retailmenot
= $69

rated:
If I use visa checkout I lose the Paypal card bonus

rated:
Logitech mk550 not reflecting sale price in shopping cart. what's up Staples?

rated:
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro + markers worked for me

rated:
mischabarton14 said:   Do not click directly.Must copy and paste this link
  or

the first click on the link takes you to Staples.com
Clear it
Next click takes you to the item
Its always been like that for some reason

rated:
Classic Staples screw-up. Bought the 5TB Seagate drive with this Visa Checkout discount. LATER, Staples canceled my order because they were OOS! NOW, I cannot access the Visa Checkout bonus on the remaining 6TB unit because the discount has been used once already. Hate wasting my time with Staples. Am I the only one?

rated:
AnAceBuyer said:   Classic Staples screw-up. Bought the 5TB Seagate drive with this Visa Checkout discount. LATER, Staples canceled my order because they were OOS! NOW, I cannot access the Visa Checkout bonus on the remaining 6TB unit because the discount has been used once already. Hate wasting my time with Staples. Am I the only one?
  Call Staples.com tell them of the issue, they should issue you a $25 off Staples coupon

rated:
I used 3 coupons on an order, then returned the item. the chat did not allow me to get back the 3 coupons. WTF.

is this a new SPLS policy?

rated:
MsMorrisine said:   I used 3 coupons on an order, then returned the item. the chat did not allow me to get back the 3 coupons. WTF.

It depends on the coupon, rewards coupons are reissued

rated:
just tried earlier today. visa checkout $25 discount is still available

been refused on receiving the coupons back

*********>>>>>>>>>> Do rewards count against a PM or do they simply count as a form of payment ?

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
MsMorrisine said:   I used 3 coupons on an order, then returned the item. the chat did not allow me to get back the 3 coupons. WTF.

It depends on the coupon, rewards coupons are reissued

rewards were returned, but the 3 coupons were not.  grrr.

rated:
Thanks OP! Got to use a $30 off $100 to stack with this for a good deal on some MM Kaspersky software and odds'n'ends that I actually needed.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017