• filter:

Newsdemon 70% off Lifetime Discount - 10GB $1.20, 200GB $6.30 @ GOT Special Sale

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newsdemon Blog said: Newsdemon has 70% special (lifetime discount) on every Sunday and Monday during the GoT season seven.

Annoucement

https://www.newsdemon.com/usenet-access.php

Deals for July 16 and 17

Block Plans - 70% off
Code: YOUKNOWNOTHING

• 10 GB, was $4.00 now $1.20!
  • 50 GB, was $12.00 now  $3.60!
  • 200 GB, was $21.00 7/16 now $6.30!
  • 1,000 GB, was $89.00 now $26.70!

Monthly Plans, 70% off!
Code: YOUKNOWNOTHING

• 50 GB monthly, was $5.00 now $1.30!  + SlickVPN!
  • 100 GB monthly, was $7.00 now $2.10! + SlickVPN!
  • 500 GB monthly, was $9.00 now $2.70! + SlickVPN!
  • Unlimited GB monthly, was $10.00, now $3.00! + SlickVPN!

Member Summary

newsdemon (21.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, OP.

Deal's a bit ironic, because GoT is gonna be impossible to find on usenet due to quick DMCA, or it'll be posted with random cryptic filenames. But I signed up anyway, to replace my current $5/month provider...with no VPN.

rated:
Pretty much the hottest priced Usenet offered here ever, especially for unlimited with VPN. They have not got the best reputation in history for deleting some accounts but most have not had problems. For a main unlimited account, you can't go wrong at this rate.

rated:
I thought I found the holy grail when I got NGD for $6/month some 6 years ago. Ditching them now for this.

rated:
I have been with Newsdemon for 6 years and had the $6/month unlimited, SSL, with VPN and I just cancelled and signed up for this. This is best price I have ever seen.

EZ

rated:
I've been paying $5.39/mo for years with them. I went to change my plan, and it just submitted without any opportunity to add the code. I contacted support.

rated:
I cancelled newsdemon long ago so no problem with code.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up OP Signed up

rated:
I signed up for the monthly unlimited with the discount code and it worked fine. Green!

rated:
I haven't used newsgroups for years now but tempted by this offer.  what's a good, inexpensive newsreader for Windows?

rated:
Any idea how many subscribers they have? Just curious about the economics of usenet these days..

rated:
Dead

rated:
slider1995 said:   Dead
I can confirm.  Still was 7/17 on the Westcoast when i tried at 8:40pm.  Now giving this message:

NewsDemon.com said: Coupon is expired and you can continue buying the plan for full price

rated:
they have 150 more accounts available at 75% off today only

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017