• filter:

Staples copy paper 4-ream case possible $1 MM Sun/Mon only YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples 4-ream copy paper (This is not in the weekly ad, but rebates and coupons are up today)

SUNDAY & MONDAY ONLY using last week's Q which takes off $5.99 per case (limit ONE Q per transaction)
Pay $19.99-5.99 = $14, get $15 rebate (offer 17-18055) = $1.00 mm per case, limit 3 cases in 3 orders.  YMMV.

Rest of week use this week's coupon, which takes off $2.99 to get $2 4-ream case.

Does anyone have PDF of last week's Q?  Please post, thanks.

Credit to MISTERCHEAP: Some of the text of this post is copied from MC's post of previous week. 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples Copy Paper (10.80kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't have a PDF, but last weeks coupon numbers were:

single 750 sheet ream ream (item number2635024) Coupon number 13820

4 ream case (item number 2635026) Coupon number 10030

So far, I haven't had problems just having the cashier enter the coupon number. Without a printed copy to look at, there's less chance that the cashier will read the "fine print" and expiration date.

rated:

$1mm (299.50kB)
Disclaimer
I was just going to post this deal. Confirmed working. Not as good as last week's MM but this one is better for cashing reward. I only have a hard copy of the coupon. Here is a scan copy.

rated:
Deal idea to cash out rewards:

Two orders required:

Order one, one ream and one 4 ream of paper.

Use current weeks 10c aer and last weeks $1aer coupons in PDF in post in this thread.

Pay $22.09 on first order with $40 ink check, get back $23 in rebates. Get approx $17 balance Q.

Order two,

repeat above, will have to pay about $5 oop + tax, + balance Q, get back $23 again.

$1.80 mm less tax on $5.  get back $46 in rebates.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Deal idea to cash out rewards:

Two orders required:

Use current weeks 10c aer and last weeks $1aer coupons in PDF in post in this thread.

Pay $22.09 on first order with $40 ink check, get back $23 in rebates. Get approx $17 balance Q.

Order two,

repeat above, will have to pay about $5 oop + tax, + balance Q, get back $24 again.

$1.80 mm less tax on $5.  get back $48 in rebates.

Just did it. Thank for the detailed steps. One minor correction: get back $46 in rebates instead of $48.

rated:
jolapo said:   

Two orders required:

Order two,

repeat above, will have to pay about $5 oop + tax, + balance Q, get back $24 again.

$1.80 mm less tax on $5.  get back $48 in rebates.

Just did it. Thank for the detailed steps. One minor correction: get back $46 in rebates instead of $48.

thx, fixed it.

rated:
Hi, cannot understand some terms in this post. Could someone explain what is balance Q and ink check?

rated:
jingzhenhu said:   Hi, cannot understand some terms in this post. Could someone explain what is balance Q and ink check?

balance Q: When you use a rewards coupon towards a purchase at a B&M store, and the coupon amount is greater than the purchase price, you will get a coupon back for the difference amount. This is called a balance Q and must be used fully in a subsequent transaction (i.e., no balance Q back on a balance Q).

ink check: rewards coupon received for monthly  ink recycling.

rated:

Two orders required:

Order two,

repeat above, will have to pay about $5 oop + tax, + balance Q, get back $23 again.

FYI, the PDF that I attached already has the two coupons together for this deal.

rated:
unnamedone said:   

Two orders required:

Order two,

FYI, the PDF that I attached already has the two coupons together for this deal.

I pretty much said that....didn't say they were listed separately.

rated:
Thank you so much for the explanation.

rated:

Two orders required:

Order two,

NOW DEAD, as last week's Q no longer scans. 

rated:
Oops.  Bumped the wrong thread. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017