• filter:

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STDR4000901) - $84.99 FS @ Staples 

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Seagate Backup Plus 4TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STDR4000901) - $84.99 (Req. VISA Checkout) FS @ Staples 
You need to use VISA Checkout to get $25 Off $100 in order to get the $84.99 price.

Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Silver

3C's is showing $98.99 as Amazon's low price.

• 4TB of storage
  • Switches between Mac and PC without the need for reformatting
  • Metal construction
  • 2-year limited warranty
  • 4.5" x 3.07" x 0.807" : 0.769 lbs

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Was looking for this deal, I wanted to consolidate some of my backup drives.

rated:
Worked great, thanks

rated:
If you can get the bigger 6TB or 8TB models, the 4TB appears to have a high failure rate.

rated:
Thanks! My total was $90.94 after tax of which I put $.94 on Visa Checkout and $90 on giftcards. $15 off $75 rebate from RMN and $10 off the gift cards (grocery fuelperks + Amex BCP) made for a sweet deal at $65 after tax.

rated:
freefall said:   Thanks! My total was $90.94 after tax of which I put $.94 on Visa Checkout and $90 on giftcards. $15 off $75 rebate from RMN and $10 off the gift cards (grocery fuelperks + Amex BCP) made for a sweet deal at $65 after tax.
  I am guessing I cannot use my Ink rewards along with the above since the $15 off $75 must be met after any discounts. Is that correct or can I still use $40 in ink rewards along with what the above.

rated:
Can it be taken out and put in a laptop?

rated:
Not sure since it might be too thick? The slim version of this probably works for that purpose.

rated:
Classic Staples screw-up. Ordered the 5TB version, got the Visa Checkout $25 discount, then Staples canceled my order because they were OOS. Now, the Visa Checkout bonus is used, and they won't honor it on the remaining 6 TB unit. Hate wasting my time with Staples.

rated:
out of stock

rated:
drnyinyithan said:   out of stock
  Not sure how long it will last but black seems to be still in stock.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
freefall said:   Thanks! My total was $90.94 after tax of which I put $.94 on Visa Checkout and $90 on giftcards. $15 off $75 rebate from RMN and $10 off the gift cards (grocery fuelperks + Amex BCP) made for a sweet deal at $65 after tax.
  I am guessing I cannot use my Ink rewards along with the above since the $15 off $75 must be met after any discounts. Is that correct or can I still use $40 in ink rewards along with what the above.

You're probably correct. I don't have personal experience with using rewards on the RMN Staples offer but have noticed that redeeming Shop Your Way points at Kmart and Sears reduces the eligible total for a rebate.

rated:
RMN offer is now only $10 off $75!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017