• filter:

Craftsman 118 piece 6 Point Mechanic's Tool Set - $49.99 shipped at Sears

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the Craftsman 118 Piece 6 Point Mechanic's Tool Set for $49.99 (reg $119.99) with free shipping.

• Chrome Plated, tough cast alloy steel construction
  • Includes 72 6 point sockets in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" drive sizes; 22 screw and nut driver bits; 14 hex keys;         2 quick release ratchets; and 4 wrenches
  • Quick release mechanism in ratchets for quick socket switches
  • Rust-resistant and dent-resistant box for ensured longevity
  • Comes with the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Far fewer bits and hex keys than usual as filler pieces.  

Why is the plastic toolbox only rust resistant and not rustproof? 

rated:
Not thread craping. Beware reviewers have stated the sockets are not laser etched as the picture shows and several were not happy. But if you click in the contents pdf it DOES say dual marked laser. I'm sure a purchaser would prevail if this were to occur. Perhaps with an upgraded set. This set has a good supply of sockets, shallow and deep well, SAE and Metric, 1/4" with ratchet,  3/8" with ratchet and 1/2" with adapter. 

rated:
Yes - thye are not laser etched - I bought a set - they said I could return it

rated:
I wish they would make a set with a few extra 10mm sockets.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017