• filter:

New Balance Men and Women's 860v4 Stability Running Shoes - $40 shipped @ Joe's New Balance Outlet

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Back again! Joe's New Balance Outlet
 has Men and Women's 860v4 Stability Running Shoes on sale for $40 after you apply coupon code JULY860 during checkout. Plus, this time shipping is free!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Coupon code won't work for me. Anyone else having luck?

Edit:  Nevermind...  forget it.  Not worth the headache buying from a junk store:  http://resellerratings.com/store/Joe_s_New_Balance_Outlet

rated:
I used another code back in June to get these same shoes from this website. I get alot of email offers from them during the week, but didn't really have any problems buying from this oddly named website.

The shoes, themselves, are pretty solid. Apparently, they are designed to heavier runners, and the shoes have more cushioning along the inner foot, which makes it suitable for people who have some pronation. I'm a heavy guy and flat-footed, and these feel pretty great. At first the 2E width felt a little too wide for my feet, but I got used to it.

rated:
I got these too and they really do look much better in person then the pictures depict, no problems with the seller either, i recommend them!

rated:
DyslexicHobo said:   Coupon code won't work for me. Anyone else having luck?

Edit:  Nevermind...  forget it.  Not worth the headache buying from a junk store:  http://resellerratings.com/store/Joe_s_New_Balance_Outlet

Works fine for me

rated:
DyslexicHobo said:   Coupon code won't work for me. Anyone else having luck?

I have had good luck with them and was surprised by the negative reviews on RR. As I write this I am wearing a pair of their shoes that had the nylon loop that the lace passes through break the third time I wore them. I called and they sent me a new pair. I did not have to send the old ones back. I asked if they would like a photo of the damage and they said "no." Anyway, I got the replacements and sewed the original damage back together.The original shoes look a bit goofy because the nylon shredded when it originally gave out, but I don't like to waste things, so I will wear them until the nylon gives out again (I have sewn it twice now).

rated:
I've bought at least a dozen shoes from Joe's New Balance. Never once had a problem.

rated:
I am going to try my luck.

rated:
coupon worked for me.. .thanks for the deal... and dammit, I forgot my 6% ebates!

rated:
Got free shipping on the total order, which included another pair of shoes that was going to have shipping charged. Great deal!

rated:
coupon didn't work for me either.

rated:
pradeepkrcv said:   coupon didn't work for me either.
nevr mind,  as per SD, we have to apply promo at payment page & which worked fine.

rated:
bought one of New Balance shoes wearing many years, it still works great.

rated:
Joes is a great store. I have ordered several times from them. As a true Fatwalleter I bought 10 pairs of a shoe three weeks ago from Joes. With all my cash back and rebates I ended up getting about 60% off an inflated retail price. Why 10 pairs of the same shoe one might ask? My work place requires a certain style of shoe. They are extra wide (6E) and very comfortable. They normally cost much more. Because I am a package delivery driver jumping in and out of a truck all day I'm pretty hard on shoes. These 10 pairs of shoes will last me about 4 to 5 years.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017