• filter:

Certified Preowned Ryobi 10 inch 18v weedeater direct tools $30

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/catalog/product/view/id/767?goal=0_b8fd6d64ab-9da8d6ed9c-123663601
may be the one I returned to Home Depot when the battery r stopped charging?

This ONE+ Cordless string trimmer is all performance for an unbeatable value. Featuring an 18-Volt lithium-ion battery, this lightweight trimmer delivers a 10 in. cut width and the shaft rotates for easy edging capability. The battery re-charges in an hour, and as part of the RYOBI ONE+ family, the tool and battery are compatible with all other RYOBI ONE+ tools and batteries making the ONE+ tool system the most versatile on the market.

Member Summary

ryobi (15.72kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've used a few of these and honestly just the battery and charger is a deal at $29 (and is currently listed at $44.99 on the site). This is not a landscaper-grade tool but worked fine for trimming around the fence and driveway. If you are used to a gas-powered type tool this isn't even close to that amount of power.

Never purchased a used item like this and may pull the trigger, looks like a good deal.

rated:
needed a second one, thanks OP!

rated:
how legit is this site? I've never heard of it

rated:
Gambit3 said:   how legit is this site? I've never heard of it

Guess I will find out, just placed my order, seems to be a great deal, just for the battery alone seems to be worth it. I have an old corded Craftsman one and it's a hassle with the electric cord. 

rated:
Yes. Battery alone is worth it. If I had a need I'd be all over this. Great deal.

rated:
  Did you Yahoo it?

rated:
tightpapa said:   
  Did you Yahoo it?

Do people still Yahoo?

rated:
Thanks. The site seems legit from what I can find, so I guess I'll give it a try. I have a corded trimmer but it's a pain to be tethered to the wall or a generator.

rated:
Worth it just for the battery and charger

rated:
wilked said:   Worth it just for the battery and charger
And it's the 1-hour charger, not the slow charger included with the $40 Ryobi 1/4" impact driver deal of Jan 2016.  

But is the battery new or used?

rated:
almost seems too good to be true, but in for the gamble...

rated:
I was about to pull the trigger but found this:

Condition: Certified Pre-owned

rated:
I grabbed one, thanks. I have shopped at their IRL locations before, with no problems.

rated:
Now showing OOS.

rated:
congtu said:   I was about to pull the trigger but found this:

Condition: Certified Pre-owned

You must be a detective. Did you find it in the title of the post?

rated:
I've bought several used/refurbished Ryobi One lawn tools from this store, both at outlet malls and by mail, and have never been disappointed. The tools have all looked and performed like new. 

rated:
Mine just arrived this morning - if it has been used I can't tell - everything looks like new.  Charged up the battery and tried it out and it's a great little trimmer - so light after the heavy one I have been using.  I have a small yard so this is great for me.  Great deal!!

rated:
bj2757 said:   Mine just arrived this morning - if it has been used I can't tell - everything looks like new.  Charged up the battery and tried it out and it's a great little trimmer - so light after the heavy one I have been using.  I have a small yard so this is great for me.  Great deal!!
  Mine got here this morning too. There is a little dirt on the string housing and what seems to be some leftover adhesive from some sticker that must have been on top of the Ryobi logo, but otherwise, it looks pretty clean. Gave it an hour's charge and played with it a little while. It does everything a trimmer is supposed to do, so it was definitely worth the price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017