• filter:

$7 Virtual Rewards Card by Online Rebate on EVOL Gardein, etc products = FREE Burritos at ShopRite to 7/22

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://new.rewards.tpgrewards.com/boulderbrands/redeem/terms.pdf

SR Burritos are $1.99 each, buy 3 on one order, pay $5.97 or less AC, apply for rebate following instructions at PDF link. = better than free

https://evolfoods.com/keep-it-real  COUPON SIGN UP

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you can find them..

rated:
rsuaver said:   If you can find them..
Target has them for $1.99. Thru Saturday, there was also a 25% off Cartwheel to make them $1.49. I bought 3 on Saturday and got my gift card 5 minutes after submitting the receipt.

I got the bowls at SR a couple of weeks ago when they were on sale for $2.99 and got a gift card for that. The gift card limit is 3.

rated:

Have to know where to look. they are not with the other Mexican frozen stuff, in the organic high end frozen section near Boca Burgers and that stuff.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Have to know where to look. they are not with the other Mexican frozen stuff, in the organic high end frozen section near Boca Burgers and that stuff.

I meant burritos not carried on all stores (two locals ones don't carry them).. Will try Target.  Looks like it is still showing in Cartwheel and I have 3x $1 coupons.

rated:
rsuaver said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I meant burritos not carried on all stores (two locals ones don't carry them).. Will try Target.  Looks like it is still showing in Cartwheel and I have 3x $1 coupons.

Just as a heads up, the $1/1 coupons from the EVOL website for any EVOL product will beep at Target as "no matching item found" or some language close to that.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
rsuaver said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I meant burritos not carried on all stores (two locals ones don't carry them).. Will try Target.  Looks like it is still showing in Cartwheel and I have 3x $1 coupons.

Just as a heads up, the $1/1 coupons from the EVOL website for any EVOL product will beep at Target as "no matching item found" or some language close to that.

Great - was just heading out there now. I'll report back.

rated:
rsuaver said:   
MrVietnam said:   
rsuaver said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Just as a heads up, the $1/1 coupons from the EVOL website for any EVOL product will beep at Target as "no matching item found" or some language close to that.

Great? Beeping coupons are not great. They are a PITA.

rated:
rsuaver said:   
MrVietnam said:   
rsuaver said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Burritos and breakfast sandwiches are $1.99 (bought some of each) and coupons did not work. They did override them though. Will go back again for more...

rated:
MrVietnam said:    Great? Beeping coupons are not great. They are a PITA.
My cashier overrode it, no problem. And given that they now make someone come over to self-scan to approve your coupons even if they don't beep (and it takes a while for them to do that), I just go to a normal register for coupons.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017