• filter:

Best Buy: Black Friday in July Early Access for myBestBuy Elite Members - Ends 11:59PM CT 7/19

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy : Black Friday in July Early Access for myBestBuy Elite Members - Ends 11:59PM CT 7/19

You must be a myBestBuy elite member to access it now.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-best-buy-early-access/pcmcat3... 

Home Theater

Computers

Appliances

More notables likely coming soon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nothing I am interested in.

rated:
same here... i dont see anything of great interest. even the laptop deals arent that great. was hoping for a drone

rated:
Thanks HP 27" monitor back on sale again

rated:
I'm not seeing the monitor on sale. Says $249.99.

rated:
I wish Black Friday would have been copyrighted.   I see everything from retailers to freaking car dealerships overusing the term. 

rated:
warhawks said:   I'm not seeing the monitor on sale. Says $249.99.
  For the sale I think you need to have Elite or Elite Plus status (at least thats what the email I have says, its early access for those memberships.) I'm guessing these open up to everyone on Thursday through Friday since its "July Black Friday" but not sure on it as the email isn't specific.

rated:
hard2hold said:   I wish Black Friday would have been copyrighted.   I see everything from retailers to freaking car dealerships overusing the term. 

I was thinking the same thing.  It's ridiculous how often the term is thrown around now when the prices are regular old sale prices.

rated:
iPad Mini 4 128gb WiFi - $275
iPad Pro 9.7" 32gb/128gb/256gb WiFi - $400/$500/$600
iPad Pro 12.9" 32gb/128gb/256gb WiFi - $650/$750/$850

rated:
Ipad are decent deals and if you need a Macbook air now.

rated:
gotpong said:   
  For the sale I think you need to have Elite or Elite Plus status (at least thats what the email I have says, its early access for those memberships.) I'm guessing these open up to everyone on Thursday through Friday since its "July Black Friday" but not sure on it as the email isn't specific.

I am signed in as an elite plus member, and still don't see the monitor on sale.

rated:

ArmchairQB said:   Thanks HP 27" monitor back on sale again

not on sale, $249.99

rated:
dougtaylor1 said:   
gotpong said:   

I am signed in as an elite plus member, and still don't see the monitor on sale.

Weird I am still seeing it on sale right now. Not sure what is going on. I even added it to cart to double check that it would actually add and show the right [price and everything checks out.

I would try going to it from the main sale page and see if that works, although I just clicked the link in my OP and it worked.

I just took a screenshot from the main sale page and my cart. 

rated:
Bought this MacBook on 6/25.  Unfortunately, out of the 15 day return window.  Tried over the phone. Tempted to go in store and try.  Anyone have any luck getting an adjustment after the 15 day window?

Apple MacBook Air w/ 13.3" Display, Core i5, 8GB Memory,128GB Flash Storage  

rated:
FroginMyPants said:   Bought this MacBook on 6/25.  Unfortunately, out of the 15 day return window.  Tried over the phone. Tempted to go in store and try.  Anyone have any luck getting an adjustment after the 15 day window?

Apple MacBook Air w/ 13.3" Display, Core i5, 8GB Memory,128GB Flash Storage  

If applicable in your case, you may be able to get a price-match from your credit card. 

rated:
Are you an Elite Plus Member?  If so I thought the return window is 45 days?  It is worth trying to see if they would honor the new price for you.

rated:
the external HDD and others had a $25 GC automatically at check out. Rather hot but I'm good on storage for now.

update, ext HDD came back in stock but without GC 

rated:
snagged!

rated:
Great Post Xeno inspiring

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017