• filter:

Today only - 30 more 10 cent video rentals from Vudu

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Vudu again has 30 video rentals available today only for 10 cents each (30 days to start watching and either 24 pr 48 hrs. to finish once started). IMHO, a more interesting selection than last week including some classics like The Hustler, French Connection and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and some popular action flicks like The Dark Knight and Inception.

https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiList/70/0

Member Summary

Vudu (17.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP.
Nice way to maximize my Vudu credit from yesterday's T-Mobile Tuesday.

rated:
No match from Amazon.....yet.. Wonder if it'll pop up later this evening. Thanks OP.

rated:
orthros said:   No match from Amazon. ....yet.. Wonder if it'll pop up later this evening. Thanks OP.
 Amz0n is currently matching this deal on all of the titles.

rated:
Heads up deal ! thanks

rated:
The page on Vudu says 10 cent rental, but when I try to rent any movie (SD or HD), it's charging me full rent. Any clues?

rated:
love2get said:   The page on Vudu  says 10 cent rental, but when I try to rent any movie (SD or HD), it's charging me full rent. Any clues?
  .10 rentals on Vudu are Wednesdays only, aka it's dead on Vudu .  Looks like they are still .10 on Amazon however.

rated:
Can't find .10 rentals on Amazon.... What do I look for?

rated:
Look at the list from the original post, see what movies you want, search on Amazon, price will be .10 cents! 

rated:
debbiebowlin said:   Can't find .10 rentals on Amazon. ... What do I look for?
 Only 21 of the 30 Vudu titles are still 10˘ on Amaz0n, so get 'em while they're hot: www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video...

rated:
fivetalents said:   
debbiebowlin said:   Can't find .10 rentals on Amazon. ... What do I look for?
 Only 21 of the 30 Vudu  titles are still 10˘ on Amaz0n, so get 'em while they're hot: www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video...

Thanks and thanks OP

rated:
gonna give a try

rated:
geezlouise said:   Thanks OP.
Nice way to maximize my Vudu  credit from yesterday's T-Mobile Tuesday.

me too

rated:
I want to try.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017