• filter:

Insignia 48-pk. Batteries (AA or AAA ) - $6.99 w/ Free In-Store Pickup @ Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Insignia 48-pk. Batteries (AA or AAA ) on sale for $6.99 w/ Free In-Store Pickup

Deal Notes: This is the standard lowest sale price we've seen for these batteries and it usually occurs once a month.

• Alkaline AA or AAA Batteries
  • Cadmium and mercury free
  • Plastic carrying case with closable lid

Reviews: 

•  Received 4.7/5 stars based on 2,432 (was 2,089 in June) customer reviews (AA)
  • Received 4.8/5 stars based on 1,553 (was 1,317 in June) customer reviews (AAA) 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Are these usually the same price in store or do I need to order online?

rated:
No free shipping.

rated:
looosserama said:   Are these usually the same price in store or do I need to order online?
I asked a rep in the store about this before.  He said because it's the "Deal of the Day", they can't automatically update the in-store price, but they would price match if you told them or brought in a printout.

rated:
Do their D-cell 12 packs ever go on sale?

rated:
Shipping is not free

rated:
AA 60 pack on clearance sale for $8.99 AA or AAA for $9.99 AAA 

Free shipping seems to be $35 and up

rated:
Looks like the per/unit price is cheaper on the 4 packs 

rated:
No...

$3.99/4 batteries = $1/battery

$6.99/48 batteries = 15˘/battery

rated:
whammypower788 said:   No...

$3.99/4 batteries = $1/battery

$6.99/48 batteries = 15˘/battery

sorry, i meant the 48 vs the 60 packs 

rated:
Had $5.00 gift card to use before 7/22....Thanks OP!!

rated:
This is a good deal.

rated:
ImABozo said:   No free shipping.
  Sorry guys.

Not sure why it was showing me free shipping last night at midnight.  I was shocked. I had even had this set as free pickup when I first posted it since it had been that way the last 5 or 6 times. Then I saw the free 2-day shipping and changed it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017