• filter:

Craftsman Heavy Duty 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose - $14.99 at Sears

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears has Craftsman Heavy Duty 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose on sale for $14.99 with free in-store pickup. Check to see if it's available for pickup in your area otherwise shipping is free on orders over $30. 

• Heavy-duty construction - great for tough watering and lawn and garden use 
  •  5-ply construction 
  • Kink Shield technology - kink free design 
  • Water Guard technology - leak free design 
  • Heavy-duty brass, crush resistant couplings 
  • Save-a-hose kink free collar prevents kinking of the hose at the faucet 
  • Braided reinforcements provide high burst strength 
  • Scuff resistant outer jacket prevents scuffs 
  • 400 PSI burst strength 
  • Anti-microbial coating guards against mold and mildew 
  • All-weather flexible to 45 degree F 
  • 5/8 in. inside hose diameter 
  • 50 ft. length 
  • 25 Year warranty

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
not the all rubber hose

rated:
I had an all rubber Sears hose back in the 70s or so. Heavy and turned my hands black. Apparently the newer ones still turn your hands black (Sears says to wash the hose, keep it out of the sun and don't drag it on the ground?).

So I'd go for this one, except it's not available in my area and free shipping for me says I'd need a minimum $49 order.

rated:
great deals

rated:
No more Sears stores near us anymore.

rated:
smalldeal said:   No more Sears stores near us anymore.
  25 Year Warranty?  More like warrantied until we're gone!

rated:
canoer said:   I had an all rubber Sears hose back in the 70s or so. Heavy and turned my hands black. Apparently the newer ones still turn your hands black (Sears says to wash the hose, keep it out of the sun and don't drag it on the ground?).

So I'd go for this one, except it's not available in my area and free shipping for me says I'd need a minimum $49 order.

You must be a Shop Your Way member to get the free shipping threshold down to $30.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017