• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Black Friday in July Sale (132.43kB)
Thanks Revenant
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Pulled the trigger on the Bose QuietComfort 20's for $179.99. Previous CCC best price on Amaz0n was $199.99.

rated:
picked up the macbook air. not a bad price combined with a tax free weekend here in Alabama

rated:
Is Bestbuy offering any .edu discount on Macs in addition to the sale price? I know the mover coupons don't apply to computers.

Got a Shark vacuum. Decent price.

rated:
yes there are stackable Imac and pc education coupons out there with your edu address. Going to pull the trigger on the Yoga today.

rated:
Nothing to write home about..

rated:
ck90211 said:   Is Bestbuy offering any .edu discount on Macs in addition to the sale price? 

There are .edu coupons on macs right now, but not on the MacBook Airs that are part of this sale - this sale gives $300/350 off of the previous model Air (128G/256G) or you can use the student coupon for $100 off of the current model.

The .edu coupons do stack with some discounts on the 12" MacBook and MacBook Pro.

rated:
freejunkmail said:   Nothing to write home about..
  That's pretty much what I thought.  

rated:
HP 27" IPS Full HD Monitor ifor $129.99 is not bad at all. Ordered 2 onThursday with early access. Should be delivered next week. Has great reviews.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=hp+27%22+monitor&_...

rated:
I went for the Huawei - Watch 2. It is functionally one of the better android wear watches and at $220 it is the cheapest it has been yet. Been dieing to replace my first gen moto 360 and really take advantage of that sweet sweet ambient mode.

rated:
Bose headphones seem to be out of stock. Possible to get price match somewhere else?

rated:
Meh,,,same ole stuff

rated:
Placed an order for Huawei mate 9, $100 off combined with SIM/prepaid, final price $487 + tax.

rated:
is the 9.7 ipad pro sale off the latest version? haven't been keeping up with all the recent ipad releases (too busy keeping track of my two little ones!)

rated:
sc0ut said:   is the 9.7 ipad pro sale off the latest version? haven't been keeping up with all the recent ipad releases (too busy keeping track of my two little ones!)
  No. The new version isn't 9.7" But 3 months ago, it was "the latest."

rated:
Bleak Friday in July............Yawn....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017