• filter:

Fandango $5 off movie ticket Android Pay only exp 7/26/17

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
code: androidpay4

must pay by android pay. $5 each ticket per email address.  
check out as guest to buy multiple tickets.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Aug. 23, 2017 @ 10:40am
Member Summary

Fandango (3.89kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like if you can get your total to less than $5 (Matinee plus No Convenience Fee for example), it'll give it to you for FREE...

rated:
Connman said:   Looks like if you can get your total to less than $5 (Matinee plus No Convenience Fee for example), it'll give it to you for FREE...
  How do you avoid the convenience fee?  

rated:
lgmayka said:   
Connman said:   Looks like if you can get your total to less than $5 (Matinee plus No Convenience Fee for example), it'll give it to you for FREE...
  How do you avoid the convenience fee?  

amc stubs?

rated:
Just got two tickets for tomorrow for FREE - 2 different email addresses, AMC Stubs Premiere (so no convenience fee), less than $5 tickets (Matinee price).

Thanks OP!

rated:
Are you sure you really have to use androidpay?
On the last code a few days ago it also worked using the promo code and then pay with a gift card (cinemark, in my case).
Androidpay and gift card were the two options left after entering the promo code.

rated:
Connman said:   Just got two tickets for tomorrow for FREE - 2 different email addresses, AMC Stubs Premiere (so no convenience fee), less than $5 tickets (Matinee price).

I am assuming you made two separate transactions using two different email addresses and same AMC Stubs Premiere number?
So if I join AMC Stubs Premiere program now and purchase three tickets for a matinee the AMC Stubs Premiere will pay for itself?
Thanks.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Connman said:   Just got two tickets for tomorrow for FREE - 2 different email addresses, AMC Stubs Premiere (so no convenience fee), less than $5 tickets (Matinee price).
I am assuming you made two separate transactions using two different email addresses and same AMC Stubs Premiere number?
So if I join AMC Stubs Premiere program now and purchase three tickets for a matinee the AMC Stubs Premiere will pay for itself?
Thanks.

Yep!

rated:
Update: Worked like a charm with two email addresses, guest checkout and theater chain gift card.

rated:
giselmey said:   Update: Worked like a charm with two email addresses, guest checkout and theater chain gift card.
Which GC?
Thanks

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
giselmey said:   Update: Worked like a charm with two email addresses, guest checkout and theater chain gift card.
Which GC?
Thanks

In my case Cinemark, since the tickets were for a Cinemark theater. No need to actually use Androidpay if you don't want to.

rated:
But you still need android pay account no?

Did you buy it from an android device?

It "charges" $0 to your android account even if you use gift certificate. As least what I thought

rated:
joedaddy123 said:   But you still need android pay account no?

Did you buy it from an android device?

It "charges" $0 to your android account even if you use gift certificate. As least what I thought

No, I don't even have an androidpay account and used a desktop computer to purchase.

rated:
Thanks, OP! I got the $5.00 off using the code and was able to pay the remaining balance with a Fandango gift card.

rated:
worked. thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017