• filter:

FREE Cinemax & HBO this weekend

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I see a lot of Twitter chatter from people watching free HBO and Cinemax, but I cannot get a scope of the platforms and service levels.

Personally, I can report that Cinemax channels and HBO channels have appeared in the menu of my Sony Vue service via Roku.

Check your cable, Dish or streaming services to see if you have them too.

Oddly, although many people on Twitter are talking about this, the HBO Promotions Dept Twitter account is not.

Member Summary

HBO (232.81kB)
Thanks anticlawson
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Confirmed on Dish Network

rated:
Confirmed on DirecTV, got message three days ago...

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   I see a lot of Twitter chatter from people watching free HBO and Cinemax, but I cannot get a scope of the platforms and service levels.http://www.freepreview.tv/hbo/free-preview-of-hbo-and-cinemax-th... 

rated:
Confirmed on Sling TV. Saw it yesterday in the channel guide.

rated:
Game of Thrones continues for Season 7.Looking for the story of Arya Stark.

rated:
Verizon Fios has both for free this weekend.

rated:
Never happens for Time Warner/Spectrum customers......

rated:
KeinoDoggy said:   Never happens for Time Warner/Spectrum customers......
  Spectrum nee Charter stopped taking part in the free preview weekends 8 or 9 years ago.  I'm not sure why unless it was too much of a hassle for them to press a couple keys on Friday to turn it on from everyone and press the keys again on Monday to turn it back off.

rated:
Glacierwolf said:   
  Spectrum nee Charter stopped taking part in the free preview weekends 8 or 9 years ago.  I'm not sure why unless it was too much of a hassle for them to press a couple keys on Friday to turn it on from everyone and press the keys again on Monday to turn it back off.

Oh I know why, charter is the armpit of internet/cable providers. They don't give a snit about customers who need internet but can't afford ~$65 when their $39 promo times out. They will under no circumstances attempt to keep/work with you when you indicate you'll have to cancel at that price. Boo charter. Rant over.

rated:
retrac said:   
Glacierwolf said:   

Oh I know why, charter is the armpit of internet/cable providers. They don't give a snit about customers who need internet but can't afford ~$65 when their $39 promo times out. They will under no circumstances attempt to keep/work with you when you indicate you'll have to cancel at that price. Boo charter. Rant over.

I agree. Spectrum doesn't care squat about their TIme-Warner customers who have been buying internet only for the last 16 years in my case. My $39.95 promo ended and they raised it to $49.95 now and it will be $64.95 in another year. They told be that it's non-negotiable and that they won't offer a lower speed/lower price option so I'll be switching to ATT in a year or sooner.

rated:
with google around its free all the times..

rated:
guardianx said:   with google around its free all the times..
huh? legally so?

rated:
uh, no go for Cinemax on DIRECTV NOW stream. I already have a free year of HBO so can't comment.

rated:
HBO give free trail and they offer watch free GOT. check their website

rated:
Last Day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017