• filter:

Dell E310DW Wireless Mono Black and white LP - 39.99 @ Staples

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Dell E310DW (8.18kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Generic toner available for <$20

rated:
Google Cloud Print and AirPrint compatible. Thanks Scott!

rated:
was my first post... i have been looking for a new laser printer... the freecycle local list hasnt had one in a year or 2... so when the price came up....

rated:
Bought one last time ($49). Terrific printer but draws a LOT of juice when spooling up.

rated:
wasben said:   Generic toner available for <$20
  Yes this is the printer that I paid a whole $10 more for 2 weeks ago, but life goes on. Tons of good reviews out there. One caught my eye about first use like setup WiFi first before you hard wire it to a PC. 

I haven't purchased toner carts in years, anyone have some favorite vendors that they're happy with? E Bay or otherwise. 

Thanks

rated:
Wondering if Best Buy price match with Staples online products such as this printer?

rated:
smallfat said:   Wondering if Best Buy price match with Staples online products such as this printer?
  That's how I got mine. BB had it online for $99 & I showed them the S taples ad on my phone and all was good. 

rated:
UKtour said:   
wasben said:   Generic toner available for <$20
  Yes this is the printer that I paid a whole $10 more for 2 weeks ago, but life goes on. Tons of good reviews out there. One caught my eye about first use like setup WiFi first before you hard wire it to a PC. 

I haven't purchased toner carts in years, anyone have some favorite vendors that they're happy with? E Bay or otherwise. 

Thanks

I purchase quite a bit of toner (not this model of printer) and after trying a number of stores I have settled on SuppliesOutlet.  They have quality generics and fast shipping.

rated:
smartadze said:   Bought one last time ($49). Terrific printer but draws a LOT of juice when spooling up.

how much more than what you consider normal? i typically only print a page or 2 at a time, and rather not buy 'old' technology

rated:
Do these use Brother DR-630 drums or is the drum different due to the gear being different?

rated:
I expect that a LOT of current draw on warm up means it acts like my old Minolta printer: lights flicker, room fan rpm dips, and -unanticipated beneft - any UPS on the line with a weak battery will sound it's alarm when line voltage dips below 105 or so.

rated:
OOS online and all stores near me 🙁

rated:
Thank for sharing

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017