• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Echo (125.33kB)
Disclaimer
2x Amazon Echo - $159.95 AC FS @ Amazon 

Coupon: ECHO2PACK

4.4/5 stars with 63,321 reviews

• Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
  • Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
  • Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
  • Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
  • Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
  • Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
  • Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, Dish, and mor5

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm seeing $159.98

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   I'm seeing $159.98
  Hey thanks for catching that. I didn't even notice the $10 shipping that was being added in since I hadn't chosen free shipping.

rated:
Hmm, that's a good price, wonder if they are gonna be coming out with a new generation and clearing old ones out.

rated:
theedge103 said:   Hmm, that's a good price, wonder if they are gonna be coming out with a new generation and clearing old ones out.
  Maybe, but the fact that they are currently out of stock and they expect to have more August 11 might be inconsistent with that. Then again, Amazon could have warehouses full but just not in distribution centers.

rated:
publicpersona said:   
theedge103 said:   Hmm, that's a good price, wonder if they are gonna be coming out with a new generation and clearing old ones out.
  Maybe, but the fact that they are currently out of stock and they expect to have more August 11 might be inconsistent with that. Then again, Amazon could have warehouses full but just not in distribution centers.

I think this is likely, especially after Prime Day selling. I'm betting we'll see the "Echo 2" or "All New Echo" around mid-September.

rated:
I get a message now telling me that "the promotional code you entered has expired" so I guess this is a dead deal.

rated:
gotwins said:   I get a message now telling me that "the promotional code you entered has expired" so I guess this is a dead deal.
  I'm getting the same message.  

rated:
why the heck is this expired it hasnt even been 8 hours?!?!

rated:
I don't even see a 2 pack option...

rated:
Nice find, in for a two-pack! Double green!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017