• filter:

Free NOW Foods Blender with $60 purchase of NOW Foods AC + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-2

Spend $60 On NOW Foods Get NOW Foods Sports Premium Personal Blender -- 1 Blender FREE after promo code NOWGIFT

Will be added to cart after you enter the promo code.

More deals in the official Vitacost coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hmmm, never heard of this blender.

Here is the product page on Vitacost: www.vitacost.com/now-foods-sports-premium-personal-blender

There are not a lot of reviews around, but they seem to average out to 4 out of 5 stars and sells for about $30:
www.amazon.com/Foods-Sports-Blender-Premium-Personal/dp/B01LXP62...
www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Premium-Personal-Blender-300-WATT-1-B...

...And a brief demo video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4RUghnPYhQ

rated:
Very tempting as I've been looking for a blender like this recently.

One hesitation is that I can't seem to find extra cups for it. Another is that it's listed as out of stock on the website (hopefully to keep stock available for the deal).

rated:
kdn102 said:   Very tempting as I've been looking for a blender like this recently.

One hesitation is that I can't seem to find extra cups for it. Another is that it's listed as out of stock on the website (hopefully to keep stock available for the deal).

Note that the SKU for the product page (my 1st link above) is different from/smaller than the SKU for the exact same item that wass automatically added to your cart when you added $60+ of Now products and the code at checkout. It think they created a special SKU for this promo and transferred all of the stock from the older SKU on the product page. The deal is dead now, but if you ordered before it expired, I'm sure that they'll have plenty of stock to ship all of the free blenders. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017