• filter:

Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 10 2x5W Super Wide Combo Guitar Amplifier - $59.99 FS at Adorama.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

amp (36.51kB)
Disclaimer
For limited time only, save 40% on the Blackstar ID:Core Stereo dropping from $99.99 to $59.99 when you buy this item at Adorama. com and Shipping is free! The Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 10 is a 2x5W ultimate entry level guitar amplifier.
Incredible tone and flexibility is accessed by a simple and intuitive control set and delivered in SUPER WIDE STEREO to give an immersive playing experience that will have you hooked on playing guitar.

https://www.adorama.com/blidcore10.html?emailprice=t

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
this is a great price. a modeling combo (twin) amp, for the price of the blackstar fly 3 (3 watt amp)

ETA: such a great price that i am tempted to get one. and i really, really don't need it!

rated:
But its a great price. Get it for future jam sessions.

rated:
i have 3 amps already for jam sessions

the reason i would get it is that i have been wanting something like the yamaha thr series. but then this one doesn't run on batteries. so, one of my other amps and my modeling pedal would handle it

the temptation is the price but the reality is i don't need it. plus, i just pulled the trigger on the blackstar fly 3 pack, which does do batteries

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017