• filter:

Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB - $599.00 FS @ Staples and now B&H!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

iPad Pro (25.66kB)
Disclaimer
Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB - $599.00 FS @ Staples 

Looks like B&H price matched, so that is now the better deal, link below. Thanks to losvaqueros for calling this out!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1342172-REG/apple_mqdw2ll_a_10_5_ipad_pro_64gb.html 

Colors:

Specs:

• 10.5-inch Retina display
  • A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
  • Touch ID fingerprint sensor
  • 12MP camera with 4K HD video
  • 7MP FaceTime HD camera
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi with mimo 
  • LTE support for 450 Mbps
  • Up to 10 hours of battery life
  • Four speaker audio

The 256GB version is also available.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'm with you.  I bought an open box a few weeks ago at BB for $570...tried it for a couple weeks and it really wasn't mu... (more)

spanky42 (Jul. 28, 2017 @ 6:11a) |

The $599 one @ B&H is the Wifi Only version, the Staples version is LTE (unless the description on Staples is wrong).

svxman (Jul. 29, 2017 @ 9:18a) |

Thanks for sharing!

xxxicr (Aug. 03, 2017 @ 5:04a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice sharing.

rated:
it seems like all ipad pro 10.5s are $50 off... including 64, 128, and 256gb.

rated:
i jumped on this mon morning. added square trade for 79, dunno about deductible. Dont forget +4pt ultimate rewards school promo that i hope stacks on the 5pt business ink card!!!!!

rated:
Doesn't matter which link i click, nothing comes up. and search for ipad doesn't produce any one the names ipads. gone?

rated:
Tried silver, worked for me and still in stock

rated:
S197 said:   Tried silver, worked for me and still in stock
  then it has to be me. nothing comes up of any searches on links

rated:
Saphira2021 said:   Doesn't matter which link i click, nothing comes up. and search for ipad doesn't produce any one the names ipads. gone?
  I just double checked each color and each link works and each model is still in stock. Staples links are notoriously finicky.

Are you getting a a 404 like page on Staples saying there is no product at that link?

Try searching MQDT2LL/A, MQDX2LL/A, MQDW2LL/A.

rated:
Sleepthieves said:   
Saphira2021 said:   Doesn't matter which link i click, nothing comes up. and search for ipad doesn't produce any one the names ipads. gone?
  I just double checked each color and each link works and each model is still in stock. Staples links are notoriously finicky.

Are you getting a a 404 like page on Staples saying there is no product at that link?

the only way it comes up for me, is if i search in incognito or use the link in incognito firefox. don't know why, but at this point, doesn't matter. will buy it this way. thanks for posting.

rated:
critten said:   i jumped on this mon morning. added square trade for 79, dunno about deductible. Dont forget +4pt ultimate rewards school promo that i hope stacks on the 5pt business ink card!!!!!
  can you please explain? thanks. google doesn't produce anything except some mortgage deal from Chase. 

ETA: I see extra 2% on Chase ultimate rewards but that makes it 3% total and it is Staples specific, not school

rated:
Does anyone price match them? There's no Staples near me.

rated:
Sleepthieves said:   
  I just double checked each color and each link works and each model is still in stock. Staples links are notoriously finicky.

Are you getting a a 404 like page on Staples saying there is no product at that link?

got one today. thanks

rated:
Is it $599 for the wifi and cellular model?

rated:
BWS said:   Is it $599 for the wifi and cellular model?
  nothing on the website indicates either way but i will bet you it is wifi only. otherwise, it would say. and would be more expensive.

rated:
$599 at BH, no tax and FS

rated:
Thank you member for the referral to the B&H Photo option. I was waiting for the price to go down at the major retailers, so B&H seems like the best at this time. I am in for one.

rated:
Saphira2021 said:   
Sleepthieves said:   

got one today. thanks

Glad to hear it finally worked for you!

rated:
Great find !

rated:
BWS said:   Is it $599 for the wifi and cellular model?
  just picked up mine. wifi only

rated:
really good!

rated:
looosserama said:   Great find !
Only if you don't know how to use Google.

Exqueeze me if I don't get too excited. It's an iPad... for 600 bucks. 

rated:
TellyTubby said:   
looosserama said:   Great find !
Only if you don't know how to use Google.

Exqueeze me if I don't get too excited. It's an iPad... for 600 bucks. 

I'm with you.  I bought an open box a few weeks ago at BB for $570...tried it for a couple weeks and it really wasn't much different than my older iPad Air.  Took it back and got the shoprite deal on the regular iPad for $269.  I'm sure some people will put the pro to good use, but I just couldn't see it being worth more than double a regular one. 

rated:
The $599 one @ B&H is the Wifi Only version, the Staples version is LTE (unless the description on Staples is wrong).

rated:
Thanks for sharing!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017