• filter:

Free Starz Preview on Sling TV & Dish 7/24 thru 8/3

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I noticed the addition to my guide this morning when looking to see if the HBO free preview had indeed expired. I'm seeing 6 Starz channels available. My provider is Sling TV through my Roku 4 for those interested. Could well be offered through other providers. Good luck.

Member Summary

starz (14.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No go on Uverse.

rated:
leonc said:   No go on Uverse.
  Hmmmm Sorry man. Did you have the HBO Preview last weekend?

rated:
Thanks, but not on Spectrum. Would be helpful if you added your provider to the header. 

rated:
It works on Dish

rated:
change your title

rated:
smileshadow said:   Thanks, but not on Spectrum. Would be helpful if you added your provider to the header. 
  Got it. Thanks

rated:
susiemw1 said:   It works on Dish
  Thanks. Will update.

rated:
retrac said:   
leonc said:   No go on Uverse.
  Hmmmm Sorry man. Did you have the HBO Preview last weekend?

No reason to be sorry.   Yes, we did get the HBO/Cinemax preview last weekend through Monday night.

rated:
po90260 said:   change your title
  Ok Frank. ; )   
Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday?

rated:
I have sling, looked on demand and didn't see any notable movies. Just the force awakens and passenger? Anyone notice any other recent movies?

rated:
homerj31 said:   I have sling, looked on demand and didn't see any notable movies. Just the force awakens and passenger? Anyone notice any other recent movies?
  I guess it depends on your taste but I found quite a few I'm hoping to watch.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017