• filter:

Yamaha RX-V377 5.1-Channel AV Receiver (2014) - $135 + FS @ eBay

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg via eBay has the Yamaha RX-V377 5.1-Channel AV Receiver (2014) on sale for $135.00 with free shipping. This item has received 4.7/5 stars based on 87 customer reviews.

• 5-Channel Powerful Surround Sound
  • 100W per channel 
  • 70W per channel 
  • Discrete amp configuration
  • HDMI (four in/one out)
  • 4K Ultra HD pass-through 
  • Front panel USB digital connection 
  • YPAO sound optimization 
  • Extra Bass
  • Virtual CINEMA FRONT 
  • Multilingual color OSD 
  • ECO mode operation 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Aug. 16, 2017 @ 12:30pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I love these things. Ui isn't the hottes but top notch sound.

rated:
70W per channel (8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
Not bad THD, though I like to see 0.05%, meets the under 1% figure for HiFi
as in High Fidelity. Now pair this amp/receiver with some speakers with good fidelity
and see if you don't find what sounds like a *real* piano playing in your listening room.
(Piano is best quick test, if it sounds real, and I do mean real, you got a nice setup)

rated:
Newegg also had a 10 off coupon code PCOLLEGE10 to bring the price down further to $130.78 after tax and coupon. In for 1.

rated:
out of stock

rated:
I have the RX-V577 which is quite similar and love it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017