• filter:

Obi200 1-port VoIP Phone Adapter w/ Google Voice $39.98 Ac @ Amazon w/ FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
So I just got an email from Obihai technology giving a coupon code to encourage me to upgrade to the Obi200 for $39.98 @ Amazon until July 30th.

Code: OBIDEAL7

https://www.amazon.com/OBi200-VoIP-Phone-Adapter-T-38/dp/B00BUV7...

Hope this helps someone.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thought I'd give this phone adapter a shot, but the code didn't work for me:"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

rated:
same here... "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

rated:
to make it work pick one sold by Obihai Technology, Inc.

rated:
I bought one of these for my parents when I cut their cable. I set them up on Google voice and have had zero issues. 911 is not supported by Google and you will need to pay about 4 bucks a month for a 3rd party. Any questions just ask.

rated:
Thanks OP! I have an OBi110 which is still going strong. Have had it for almost 6 years and has been running great all along! If the OBi200 is as good, it is definitely worth this price.

jeffmd - Callcentric and Anveo provide 911 service for less, if you are planning to save some more money!

rated:
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Style: OBi200

Please note, discount is only valid if the OBi200 is "Sold by Obihai Technology, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon."
*This promotion expires on Sunday, July 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific, or when supplies run-out.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017