• filter:

Staples B&M small MM on 4 ream case paper Sun-Mon 7/30-31 only using Q exp 7/29. YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
  rebate limit is 3.  limit 1 Q per order however.

$19.99 less $2.99Q = $16.01 + tax, get back $17 EZ Rebate

YMMV on acceptance.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Both last Monday and today only 1 coupon would apply to each item, so I couldn't use both last weeks coupon and this wee... (more)

george2001 (Jul. 31, 2017 @ 6:55p) |

Welcome to the party.  Been that way for like... most of the year now, I think.  They finally enforced the limit 1 coupo... (more)

Danzilla (Jul. 31, 2017 @ 8:20p) |

New rebate on the 4 ream case today, so even if you bought the limit (3) on Sunday-Tuesday, you can buy three more at th... (more)

Danzilla (Aug. 02, 2017 @ 4:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do you get the rebate if paying with courtesy coupon?

rated:
bobley said:   Do you get the rebate if paying with courtesy coupon?
  Coupons do not effect rebates.

rated:
It seems coupon only takes $2.99 off:
$19.99 - $2.99 coupon - $15 EZ = $2 (this week)
$17 - $2.99 coupon - $15 EZ = $0.99 mm (next week)

$19.99 regular price according to my ad here.

SpeedDragon

rated:
$19.99 - $2.99 coupon - $17.99 rebate = $0.99 mm (before tax)

rated:
3c3 said:   $19.99 - $2.99 coupon - $17.99 rebate = $0.99 mm (before tax)

thanks.

rated:
Time to use those rewards, thanks OP.

rated:
Is 1 coupon per order now a hard limit or can the cashier still scan multiples?

rated:
Personally I never attempt to use expired coupons at Staples after a new clerk told me a while back that she was instructed during orientation that accepting expired coupons was grounds for firing. I'm not going to risk someone else's job to make a dollar.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   Personally I never attempt to use expired coupons at Staples after a new clerk told me a while back that she was instructed during orientation that accepting expired coupons was grounds for firing. I'm not going to risk someone else's job to make a dollar.

Understand, but....you could just show her the 5 digit code on your phone, they punch it in, it's programmed into the POS, not anykind of over-ride and certainly no paper trail. I don't think she or any new clerk has anything to worry about when the system accepts the coupon as valid.  

rated:
bobley said:   Is 1 coupon per order now a hard limit or can the cashier still scan multiples?

HARD LIMIT.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   I believe current Q takes $4-$5 off price, will make next week's deal (SUN-MON) only a $3mm per 4 ream. Lim 1 Q per order, rebate limit is 3.

$17.99 less $2.99Q = $14.01 + tax, get back $15 EZ Rebate

YMMV on acceptance.

The coupon scan says coupon valid Mon-Tues only but text says Sun-Mon.  I'm assuming its Sun-Mon and that its 99˘ not $3MM?  

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   I believe current Q takes $4-$5 off price, will make next week's deal (SUN-MON) only a $3mm per 4 ream. Lim 1 Q per order, rebate limit is 3.

YMMV on acceptance. 
The coupon scan says coupon valid Mon-Tues only but text says Sun-Mon.  I'm assuming its Sun-Mon and that its 99˘ not $3MM?  
I think a stack of paper fell on Mr. C.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   I believe current Q takes $4-$5 off price, will make next week's deal (SUN-MON) only a $3mm per 4 ream. Lim 1 Q per order, rebate limit is 3.

YMMV on acceptance.

Maine, not following the Mon-Tues, Sun-Mon thing. title is clear Sun-Mon 7/30-31 for this deal.so disregard the scan verbage??  I'm dealing with a personal family issue so just haven't been on here too much to pay close attention.

yes, edited the op to reflect the 99c mm, didn't edit the coupon math. fixed now.  it's 99c. mm

rated:
  I'm pretty sure my (next week) ad shows $15 rebate (not able to switch online now for some reason). They will most likely have an instant discount of $2.99 during those first few days of promotion.
Sales tax will be on $14.01 if you use coupon.  Will not be MM for me.

SpeedDragon

rated:
SpeedDragon said:   
  I'm pretty sure my (next week) ad shows $15 rebate (not able to switch online now for some reason). They will most likely have an instant discount of $2.99 during those first few days of promotion.

SpeedDragon

Those paying with rewards won't pay tax, you'll also be getting 5% back in rewards if you are premier paying OOP in store, so $1.20 back in rewards too on a case.

rated:
SpeedDragon said:   

SpeedDragon

Sun-Tue have $17.99 rebate. Wed-Sat have $15 rebate. There is no instant discount.

rated:
3c3 said:   
SpeedDragon said:   

SpeedDragon

Sun-Tue have $17.99 rebate. Wed-Sat have $15 rebate. There is no instant discount.

Were you able to find that different rebate? My ad does not explicitly state a different amount (attached).

Don't you only get rewards back from the OOP portion? If $17.99 rebate then 5% rewards is $0.85. $15 rebate then $0.70 rewards. Basically the rebate portion. So if sales tax is more than 5% then it is not mm. Did I miss something? I agree there is less tax if paying with rewards, but then less rewards back as well.

SpeedDragon

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

YMMV on acceptance.

Maine, not following the Mon-Tues, Sun-Mon thing. title is clear Sun-Mon 7/30-31 for this deal.so disregard the scan verbage??  I'm dealing with a personal family issue so just haven't been on here too much to pay close attention.

yes, edited the op to reflect the 99c mm, didn't edit the coupon math. fixed now.  it's 99c. mm

My confusion was because of what's under the coupon in the OP.  "4 Ream Case Q Valid Mon-Tues only"

@ SpeedDragon - exactly right.  If you pay w/ Rewards you don't get Rewards back on that portion.  Mr.C mentioned Rewards for oop.  Several of us were recently upgraded and are not earning Rewards at all.  Instead receive discount on regular priced items.  e.g. my price for a toner cartridge was $82.99 instead of $89.99.  No Rewards but the discount was >5% and I paid with Ink Recycling Rewards so wouldn't have earned any Rewards anyway.

rated:
SpeedDragon said:   Were you able to find that different rebate? My ad does not explicitly state a different amount

See ad for 95110.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:     rebate limit is 3.  limit 1 Q per order however.

$19.99 less $2.99Q = $16.01 + tax, get back $17 EZ Rebate

YMMV on acceptance.
Correct math (as previously posted by 3c3 and acknowledged my MISTERCHEAP): $19.99 - $2.99 coupon = $17 + tax, get back $17.99 EZ rebate.

rated:
Has anyone ever had a problem getting the rebate after using an expired coupon?

rated:
BWS said:   Has anyone ever had a problem getting the rebate after using an expired coupon?
Never.  rebate center doesn't care how much you paid for it or what coupons you use.  

rated:
Both last Monday and today only 1 coupon would apply to each item, so I couldn't use both last weeks coupon and this weeks coupon. Have they updated the register programming?

rated:
george2001 said:   Both last Monday and today only 1 coupon would apply to each item, so I couldn't use both last weeks coupon and this weeks coupon. Have they updated the register programming?
Welcome to the party.  Been that way for like... most of the year now, I think.  They finally enforced the limit 1 coupon, at least on paper.  Now any coupon you use will be spread across multiple of the same item, if available, so only one can attach.

rated:
New rebate on the 4 ream case today, so even if you bought the limit (3) on Sunday-Tuesday, you can buy three more at the regular $2 AC/AR price through the rest of the week.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017