• filter:

Nintendo Switch Console w/ Gray Joy-Con + Zelda, Mario Kart or Splatoon Bundles - $359.99 FS @ GameStop

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This isn't a deal. Its a full price system with a full price game.

rated:
macros208 said:   This isn't a deal. Its a full price system with a full price game.
Amazon usually sells out within hour or so...   Its all about demand and supply, dude...

rated:
macros208 said:   This isn't a deal. Its a full price system with a full price game.

It's MSRP for a system that, if you can actually buy it, is currently selling for well over MSRP.  Everybody wants to either just mark it up for the hell of it, or at least force you to buy some over the top bundles that contain crap you probably don't want.  It's downright charitable for GameStop to sell the system + single game for "just" MSRP at this point in time. 

rated:
Subtotal: $359.99
*Estimated Tax: $27.19
Handling: $14.99
Total: $402.17

rated:

someday these crooks will get sued. they cant really call them a bundle if there is no additional discount. they just want to sell more.

rated:
I don't think "bundle" is a legal term that guarantees a discount.

rated:
Bundle is a collection of things, or a quantity of material, tied or wrapped up together. Case dismissed.

rated:
king0fSpades said:   Bundle is a collection of things, or a quantity of material, tied or wrapped up together. Case dismissed.

bundle in marketing terms should be understood differently. there would be either for discount price or for some advantages to the customers, not for retailers. if they dont ship in a bundle, retailers cant force u to buy them in bundle without any advantages or discount to the customers.

rated:
mjbok said:   I don't think "bundle" is a legal term that guarantees a discount.

it's very closed to "bait n switch" tactic in business. retailers cant deny selling to their customers just because they dont agree to buy something "extra" they throw in but charge full price for everything. its the same thing like they have items instock. but they say sorry, u cant buy it unless u buy something "add on" or hard to sell items and pay full price for both.

rated:
I can't believe people complain about a Nintendo console bundled with Mario Cart. Who buys Nintendo without Mario Cart anyway?

rated:
  Holy cow, Mario Kart and Zelda bundle sold out already... 

rated:
I don't care how short of supply something is, MSRP is not a "Hot Deal" in my opinion. I'm surprised these are still in short supply, three months ago Toys R Us sent out an email that they would have them in stock on a given Sunday morning, my wife and I showed up about 15 minutes before the store opened and when they opened every one in line got a Switch, including both my wife and I (one for each of our kids). As I was checking out someone actually returned their's for whatever reason. Later that same day I was in my local Target and they had one in stock, I bought it thinking I could flip it for a quick profit, but after listing it on my local Facebook Swap Shop for a few days I got no takers even at $360, listed it on eBay and after all was said and done I eeked out about $15 in profit, due only to the fact I paid for it with my Target RedCard.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017