• filter:

2 cheese burgers, 1small fries & 1small drink- $3.49 @Burgerking (In-store)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Burger King is offering 2 cheese burgers, 1 small fries, and 1 small drink at an amazing price- $3.49. Get your deal at near by burger king stores (participating stores).

Other deals include:

• 2 whoppers, 2 fries and 2 drinks at $10
  • 2 for $4 breakfast
  • 2 for $5 Mix and Match 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

ocean935 (Jul. 31, 2017 @ 12:45a) |

Never mind, you missed what I said....

yesidonoitall (Jul. 31, 2017 @ 12:56a) |

Lol, I am not the one who missed.

ocean935 (Jul. 31, 2017 @ 1:46a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
All of these have been around for months at least (a couple years on the $5 mix and match).

rated:
2 burgers fries soda $3.49 is new here, easy with no coupon, and a good deal.

The 10 nuggets for $1.49 is still on the menu as well.

rated:
It's still a bargain deal

rated:

rated:
Ask for yours fresh off the Grill on potato rolls made your way Yummy

rated:
Horsemeat Ireland only and only once........

rated:
tantuti said:   horse meat???

http://www.businessinsider.com/burger-king-admits-whoppers-conta...

That's very old news and only happened once in Europe. 

rated:
I know it all depends on the store, but in the past 5 years BK has gone down in quality so much I don't even go there anymore. I broke my little rule last week and went for the 2 cheesburgers, fries & coke,, what awful burgers. I mean they were obviously pre-cooked, not even that warm,, tasted awful. I peeled back the bun on one, and the entire bottom 'scrunched' bun was grease soaked with some gross looking stuff.
NEVER AGAIN

rated:
harroldgerrard said:   I know it all depends on the store, but in the past 5 years BK has gone down in quality so much I don't even go there anymore. I broke my little rule last week and went for the 2 cheesburgers, fries & coke,, what awful burgers. I mean they were obviously pre-cooked, not even that warm,, tasted awful. I peeled back the bun on one, and the entire bottom 'scrunched' bun was grease soaked with some gross looking stuff.
NEVER AGAIN

I could say the same thing about McDonalds in my area-inedible, but BK still good.  One tip on how to always get a fresh burger-order is order custom made.  I either tell them no mustard (is a sacrilege to put that on a burger anyway) or no mayo (extra fat and calories).  Mayo tends to be on the bigger burgers, like Big Mac, etc.

rated:
Himahana said:   

That's very old news and only happened once in Europe. 

only once cuz got caught.

maybe they switched to beavers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/beaver-butt-might-be-in-your...

rated:
The $3.49 is well worth it....
When I go I get that and 2 beef hot dogs, for the rest of this month 79 cents each.
I take the 2 burger home for dinner

rated:

qcumber must be pleased. 

rated:
$3.29 here, $3.50 including tax, I hit it up a few times a month 

rated:
Will give it a go, I like to turn the 2 cheeseburgers into one double (less bread). Thanks OP.

rated:
Stubtify said:   Will give it a go, I like to turn the 2 cheeseburgers into one double (less bread). Thanks OP.
  Whats wrong with the BK bun/bread?

rated:

rated:
Those BK burgers are nasty

rated:
Yes but in college I could get two of them for 38 cents.

rated:
harroldgerrard said:   Those BK burgers are nasty
Speaking of Burger King, college, and burgers...This is a true story. About 28 years ot so ago when I was living near the University of Washington at a Burger King early in the morning I had to do a double take at the Burger King sign that was high in the air outside the store. They had a section of the sign underneath the logo where they could advertise the current deal at the store. At that time the deal they often advertised was "Two Burgers for a Buck", but this day when I looked at the marquee outside some university student I guess had changed the "B" in "Buck" with an "F" so it now read quire differently. I wish I had a camera at the time. That would have been a priceless picture. Later in the day it was promptly corrected so once again it read "Two Burgers for a Buck.:

rated:
I remember McDonalds at 15 cents for a burger

rated:
The Orange Drive In theater in Orange Calif, in the 70's Disney had a movie
Million Dollar Duck
Yep, late one night it was changed to
The Million Dollar *uck

rated:
Great deal.Thanks.

rated:
So happy everyone remembers cheaper burgers.

rated:
horse meat is delicious. seriously try it sometime 

rated:
79 cent hot dogs/3 pancakes for 89 cents? someone's getting fired

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   The Orange Drive In theater in Orange Calif, in the 70's Disney had a movie
Million Dollar Duck
The Million Dollar *uck

That movie was called Indecent Proposal

rated:
ocean935 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   The Orange Drive In theater in Orange Calif, in the 70's Disney had a movie
Million Dollar Duck
The Million Dollar *uck

Not sure what you mean.  I worked for Pacific Drive Ins in San Juan Capistrano at the time and I saw pics of the Orange Drive In and the word *uck on the marquis

rated:

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
ocean935 said:   
Million Dollar Duck
The Million Dollar *uck

Not sure what you mean.  I worked for Pacific Drive Ins in San Juan Capistrano at the time and I saw pics of the Orange Drive In and the word *uck on the marquis

Indecent Proposal - A billionaire offers $1,000,000 to a young married couple for one night with the wife.
Robert Redford, Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
ocean935 said:   
Million Dollar Duck
The Million Dollar *uck

Oh, the not no-it-all!

rated:
ocean935 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
ocean935 said:   
Million Dollar Duck
The Million Dollar *uck

Oh, the not no-it-all!

Never mind, you missed what I said....

rated:
Lol, I am not the one who missed.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017