• filter:

Bradley Jim Beam 4 Rack Electric Smoker $132.49 Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just got an alert from CamelCamelCamel and placed my order for the Bradley Jim Beam 4 Rack Electric Smoker. Normally $399. Currently $132.49 (an all time low). Low stock so act fast. Happy smoking!

Jim Beam BTDS76JB Bradley Smoker 4-Rack Digital Outdoor Smoker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LK7916/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Kd5Ezb54...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one at that price!

rated:
Snagged one.

I'm sure I'll catch hell for it too.

rated:
been looking to retire my gas smoker for awhile. hope this one is amazing. some reviews complain of heating element but overall not bad reviews, love the idea of not having to sit there and feed wood, hope propane doesnt run out, cleaning out the ash, yada yada yada.

rated:
Sweet lord that's cheap.....paid nearly 4 hundy for mine.....in for 3 (max allowed) just cuz

rated:
And the pic up top is incorrect this is for the digital version........fat deal

rated:
Been waiting for a deal on this! In for one.

Thanks OP!!!

rated:
Stock looks to still be good!

Folks should be jumping on this one...

rated:
How quickly does this take to get up to temp?

Debating this vs a chat grill kamado ($139 at Walmart)

Use a vertical smoke hollow 44" but rarely need the size and don't like how it can take a while to get to temp and start smoking

rated:
This is a smoker -- very different from a kamado. Kamado is more versatile, but if you want to smoke, the Bradley has more capacity and less complexity.

rated:
Thank you !

rated:
Sold out

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Just got my cancellation notice for price error Booo Amazon :-P

rated:
Same here.  Did anyone get one?

rated:
cancelled

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017