• filter:

S.O.S. Heavy Duty Scrubber Sponge 72-ct. $10.53 @ Walmart w/in-store pu

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
S.O.S. Heavy  Duty Scrubber Sponge 72-ct. $10.53 - they are 3-packs and it's a case of 24.

Dual-sided sponge with a heavy duty scrubbing side and a soft absorbent side.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Did you actually get 72 sponges? Looks like these are sold as a case of 8 packs, so likely 24 sponges total?

I almost ordered some...

rated:
Works for me.  $27.34 on Amazon.

rated:
chryslerguy said:   Did you actually get 72 sponges? Looks like these are sold as a case of 8 packs, so likely 24 sponges total?

I almost ordered some...

That's what I'm thinking also based on the Home Depot listing "3 in. x 5-1/4 in. Heavy-Duty Scrubber Sponge (Case of 8)"
So probably getting 24, not 72.
If anyone gets this and it is in fact 72, please clarify!

rated:
bas157 said:   
chryslerguy said:   Did you actually get 72 sponges? Looks like these are sold as a case of 8 packs, so likely 24 sponges total?

I almost ordered some...

That's what I'm thinking also based on the Home Depot listing "3 in. x 5-1/4 in. Heavy-Duty Scrubber Sponge (Case of 8)"
So probably getting 24, not 72.
If anyone gets this and it is in fact 72, please clarify!

Nobody is getting 72 sponges.  There is no mention of 72 anywhere on the Walmart page.
$10.53 is a solid price for 24. 

rated:
Dead, now $25 per

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017