• filter:

Pearington 36"H X 42"W 3-pc. Tavern/Counter Height Table $76.98 Shipped at Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Pearington 36"H X 42"W 3-pc. Tavern/Counter Height Table on sale for $76.98 with Free Shipping!

Note: Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Bar/Pub set includes includes rectangular faux marble table and 2 padded stools
  • High top table is hardwood construction with espresso finish along with brown faux leather stools
  • This 3 piece set can be used as a kitchen table or pub set & is perfect for any kitchen or apartment
  • Counter height table is perfect for small places and allows for simple convenience around any home
  • Assembled Table 42 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 36 inches high. Some assembly required

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Did this expire or am I clicking on the wrong link?  I am seeing $107.67 when I go to the page. 

rated:
honkaswama said:   Did this expire or am I clicking on the wrong link?  I am seeing $107.67 when I go to the page. 
  Definitely expired. I'll take it down.

rated:
Lame... That was a good deal... Oh well...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017