• filter:

$100 Shell Gift Card - $90 at Groupon (Today only)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Today only, Groupon has 10% off Shell gift cards. You can get the $100 Shell Gift Card for $90. The Shell gift card can be used toward gasoline, auto supplies, snacks, car washes, and more. The card can be redeemed at the pump in the credit card slot or used inside the station.

Note: Do not present voucher directly at Shell locations; must present Shell gift card, which will arrive via mail.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
pretty decent paired with a discover card cashback redemption for a Groupon gift card for extra $5 off (45 gets you 50).  Shell is expensive but i play the stop and shop gas points game and shell gift cards are processed as cash for the lower price at the pump. 

rated:
The Shell near me is $0.50-$0.75 a gallon more expensive than the nearby Mobil.

rated:
Unfortunately, "sold out".

rated:
zapjb said:   The Shell near me is $0.50-$0.75 a gallon more expensive than the nearby Mobil.
  The Shell across from me is 20c less than the Mobil that is kitty cornered from this Shell.
How does the Mobil make money?  

rated:
mississippi said:   Unfortunately, "sold out".
  When you discover a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to flag the thread to be marked as "expired."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017