• filter:

Flow Motion Activated Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet w/ Motion Sensor - $130 - $150 @ Home Depot - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Flow Motion Activated Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with Motion Sensor (Chrome or Brushed Nickel ) - $129.99 - $149.99 FS @ Home Depot - DotD

4.8/5 stars with 384 reviews

• Hands free motion sensor with auto-off functionality
  • Single-hole or 3-hole installation options
  • Drip-free ceramic cartridge
  • 1.8 Gal. per minute max at 60 psi
  • Metallic waterway
  • High-arc design
  • No hardwiring required
  • 2-spray settings
  • Smart latch retraction
  • Retractable pulldown hose with lock and auto-off feature
  • Easy clean
  • Motion sensor and manual use

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Battery powered. 6 - AA's. Just stating incase that wouldn't work for anyone. I wouldn't want to be under the sink changing batteries all the time.

rated:
hope2k said:   Battery powered. 6 - AA's. Just stating incase that wouldn't work for anyone. I wouldn't want to be under the sink changing batteries all the time.
  I have a similar model. We use it many times per day. The batteries last a year or so before we need to replace them

rated:
Getting a 9V DC 1000mA adapter from Amazon for 6 bucks instead of batteries. That's what I did. Last forever.

rated:
Sleepthieves said:   Flow Motion Activated Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with Motion Sensor (Chrome or Brushed Nickel ) - $129.99 - $149.99 FS @ Home Depot - DotD

4.8/5 stars with 384 reviews

• Hands free motion sensor with auto-off functionality
  • Single-hole or 3-hole installation options
  • Drip-free ceramic cartridge
  • 1.8 Gal. per minute max at 60 psi
  • Metallic waterway
  • High-arc design
  • No hardwiring required
  • 2-spray settings
  • Smart latch retraction
  • Retractable pulldown hose with lock and auto-off feature
  • Easy clean
  • Motion sensor and manual use

Don't do it! I have a similar model I bought from Lowes and regret it every time I use it. The motion sensor location is a terrible choice. It randomly turns on and off while I'm washing hands under the faucet or while washing any tall items or emptying regular size plates in the sink for the disposal, which is all the time. 

Instead, buy one where the sensor is on the top of the stem, or use a touch activated one. They work great. 

rated:
In comment section it says 4 batteries ... different models?

rated:
I never like motion activate faucet, even in public places. It doesn't turn on right away, if it turn on at all, and doesn't turn off right away.

rated:
Bought this, perfect timing. Outstanding reviews and install looks nice and easy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017