• filter:

Gladiator Premium Welded Steel Rack Shelving Unit, 77" Wide x 72" High - $149.99 w/ InStorePU @ Sears

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

77 (26.42kB)
Disclaimer
Gladiator Premium Welded Steel Rack Shelving Unit, 77" Wide x 72" High - $149.99 (was $299.99) at Sears. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid $69.99 shipping fee. 

Shop Your Way Reward Members will get $11.50 back in points

~4.9/5 stars based on 197 customer reviews. 

Compared on Google Shopping, It's also available for this price at Best Buy (no SYWR)  otherwise the next lowest price is $179.99.

• 77" width x 72" height x 24" depth
  • Holds up to 2,000 lbs. per shelf
  • Lifetime limited warranty 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I purchased this rack from Sears a few weeks ago for around $159. Before it was available for pickup at my local store, Home Depot had it on sale for $139. I ended up cancelling my Sears order and purchasing at HD. This is a solid shelving unit that's easy to put together even if you are assembling it by yourself. I like it so much that I'm considering purchasing a second one.

rated:
LOL. Best Buy sells this now! I Sears it was going to be a 3rd party seller, but nope. They have Gladiator products & package deals. Shipping kills it, but you can have it shipped to store. That store will be PO'ed when you fail to come pick that item up.

rated:
The box is heavy to take home for 1 person, but I was able to take 2 sets home in a Honda Accord by opening the box.

I saw the one Costco sells on sale for $125.

rated:
cheapest I've seen these since the Home Depot sale when they were 140.

rated:
Today, Best Buy has it for $149.99. Sears will price match and I believe you still redeem/earn SYW points.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017