• filter:

6pm: Up to 70% Off Dr. Martens + FS on $50+ or on $2+ Items

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
6PM is offering Up to 70% Off Dr. Martens with free shipping on orders over $50 or any 2+ items.

The pictured Dr. Martens Harrisfield Boots were originally $90 on sale for $55 shipped! ($109 on Amazon)
 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like the china-martens inventory is collapsing under it's own inferior weight. Grinders are cheap and they actually come from england.

rated:
asciibyxoxoxo said:   Looks like the china-martens inventory is collapsing under it's own inferior weight. Grinders are cheap and they actually come from england.
thanks for the tip. i will look into grinders  

do they fit like docs? guess i should look locally to try a pair on...

ETA: according to a google search, grinders are also now made in china

ETA: edited offensive link

rated:
Looks smart though.
Thanks for sharing.

rated:
morecowbell said:   
asciibyxoxoxo said:   Looks like the china-martens inventory is collapsing under it's own inferior weight. Grinders are cheap and they actually come from england.
thanks for the tip. i will look into grinders  

do they fit like docs? guess i should look locally to try a pair on...

ETA: according to this, grinders are also now made in china

  
Maybe a warning that the link goes to a white supremacist website.

Sort of looked over the first use of the word "skinhead" because I thought it was a brand name, then got to the part about even Gripfast hiring "non-whites" and was like "oh god what is going on here". Then I looked up and saw the name of the site.

Great, guess we shall see if I get some funny looks and some intense questions from the IT people, lol.  That'll teach me to just start reading and not even look at what website I am on. 

rated:
Nice sharing. thanks.

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
morecowbell said:   
asciibyxoxoxo said:   Looks like the china-martens inventory is collapsing under it's own inferior weight. Grinders are cheap and they actually come from england.
thanks for the tip. i will look into grinders  

do they fit like docs? guess i should look locally to try a pair on...

ETA: according to this, grinders are also now made in china

  
Maybe a warning that the link goes to a white supremacist website.

Sort of looked over the first use of the word "skinhead" because I thought it was a brand name, then got to the part about even Gripfast hiring "non-whites" and was like "oh god what is going on here". Then I looked up and saw the name of the site.

Great, guess we shall see if I get some funny looks and some intense questions from the IT people, lol.  That'll teach me to just start reading and not even look at what website I am on. 

oops...sorry. i found it through a google search

i didn't read the rest of the content. just posted the "yeah, not made in england" "confirmation" (even for what that's worth)  

ETA: obviously i will have to do better in reading content before posting

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017