• filter:

UPDATED KOHLS CARDHOLDERS: 30% off , Stackable Codes and FS Added starts 8/4-8/13, KCASH Full Overlap

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
30% off w/Kohls Charge code FRIENDS30
runs 8/4-13

code SHIPBTS free shipping 

FULL K CASH ($10/50) overlap
redeem dates 8/14-20

STACKING CODES with above
$10 off $50 on: men's basics with AUGBASICS, on women's intimates with INTIMATES10, on back to school clothes/items with BTS10

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any Free Shipping Codes around

rated:
MISTERCHEAP wrote:

"Free Ship Code to be added"

And it will as soon as its available.

rated:
THANKS

rated:
FS now in op, live on 8/4

rated:
Damn where is the back to school sale?

rated:
Can anyone tell me how to unlink my Kohls Wallet from my account? I only received a 15% code in the mail which seems to be in my wallet. When I try to use the 30% code provided below, it won't accept it. Anyone have a way around this? Thanks so much!

rated:
That shouldn't be a problem... make sure the code is correct and keep trying. Sometimes it can take more than once for the code to take.

rated:
cia said:   That shouldn't be a problem... make sure the code is correct and keep trying. Sometimes it can take more than once for the code to take.
  Thanks! I tried a few more times and it finally went through. Appreciate your help!

rated:
You're welcome!

rated:
If you have the Kohl's app on your phone, you can delete codes from there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017