• filter:

Staples B&M 8/6-12 25c aer Ream Paper Li 3 (no Q needed), JULY REWARDS NOW UP TO REDEEM

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Save $8.74
Staples 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 750 Sheets
25¢after easy rebate
$8.99 - $8.74 easy rebate = 25¢

Monetize $26 in rewards with above. also, this weeks Q valid Sun/Mon of next week (YMMV) takes off another 50c, so one ream is a 25c MM if you get all 3 on one order.

http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

CREDIT TO BPVH for info below:

Get a $20 Visa Prepaid Card via rebate when you buy $300 or more in Visa Gift Cards 
In Store Only
Items: 763604, 374177, 763602, 763607, 374172, 886291
Valid 8/6/17–8/12/17. In store only. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees. Limit 1 per household. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affi liated with this company or Visa. The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank; Member FDIC.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples (10.27kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
www.rebateshq.com shows you the total amount.

3c3 (Aug. 15, 2017 @ 3:09a) |

Weird --Staples, rebatehq and the email only shows one tracking number.  And when I search under name/zip code it only s... (more)

sneakers (Aug. 15, 2017 @ 11:24a) |

I missed the fact that you had 2 different items in the same transaction. Unfortunately, that's the way it is. As long... (more)

3c3 (Aug. 16, 2017 @ 2:17a) |

=====

Staples Weekly Ad 8/6-8/12: $20 Rebate with Visa Gift Card purchase of $300 or more, 750 sheet ream 25c AR, 4 ream case $3 AR, 10c 70 sheet notebooks and 2 pocket folders, etc.

Get a $20 Visa Prepaid Card via rebate when you buy $300 or more in Visa Gift Cards
In Store Only
Items: 763604, 374177, 763602, 763607, 374172, 886291
Valid 8/6/17–8/12/17. In store only. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees. Limit 1 per household. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affi liated with this company or Visa. The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank; Member FDIC.

Staples 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 750 Sheets
$8.99 - $8.74 easy rebate = 25¢
In Store Only
Item: 2635024
Limit 3

Staples 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 4-ream case
$19.99 - $16.99 easy rebate = $3
In Store Only
Item: 2635026
Limit 3

Staples, 1 Subject Notebook, Wide Ruled, 8" x 10-1/2", Assorted Colors (27497M)
10¢
In Store Only
wide ruled: 321463
college ruled: 1485056
Limit 5

Staples 2-Pocket Folder, Assorted Colors
10¢
In Store Only
w/ fasteners: 430421
w/o fasteners: 430579
Limit 5

Bunch of 50c items:
-- Staples composition books
-- Staples erasers, 12pack caps, 3 pack wedges
-- Staples #2 pencils, 12 pack
-- Staples #2 mechanical pencils, 12 pack
-- Staples page flags, 125 pack
-- Staples slider pencil cases, Limit 5

=====
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Has anyone else had the experience that the Q will only apply once on the same order no matter how many times it is scanned.

rated:
DoItYourself said:   Has anyone else had the experience that the Q will only apply once on the same order no matter how many times it is scanned.
  Yes, everyone for the past several months.  The register now has a HARD limit of 1 coupon.

rated:
Will the rewards for July be out sometime next week?

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Will the rewards for July be out sometime next week?

should be out by the 12th hopefully.

rated:
Rewards are generally available on the Staples website on the 2nd Thursday of the month (this month it will be Aug 10)

Hope this helps,
Glen

rated:
Does anyone know if Staples rebate program changed policy recently? I bought the $19.99 AER case of paper online on 7/22. Yesterday i received the rebate rejection email (missing data error) so I chatted online and thought would be an easy fix. But the agent told me because of my out of pocket cost was less than $46.99 (I used $40 ink rewards on the order) I'm not eligible for the rebate. She told me rewards are treated as coupons (which i know it wasn't true before) so there's nothing she could do about it. She told me to call the rewards department if i disagree.

rated:
niniss said:   Does anyone know if Staples rebate program changed policy recently? I bought the $19.99 AER case of paper online on 7/22. Yesterday i received the rebate rejection email (missing data error) so I chatted online and thought would be an easy fix. But the agent told me because of my out of pocket cost was less than $46.99 (I used $40 ink rewards on the order) I'm not eligible for the rebate. She told me rewards are treated as coupons (which i know it wasn't true before) so there's nothing she could do about it. She told me to call the rewards department if i disagree.

Niniss,

My guess is when you originally entered the rebate you mistyped digits from the receipt. If you still have the receipt, go back and try submitting the rebate again, typing the numbers carefully. (it's easy to misread a 6 for an 8 or transpose numbers).

It has happened to me, I've gone back, put the rebate in again and it goes through w/o any issue. if it shows you've already entered the number then you know you have a different problem. But give it a try, I'm willing to bet that's what's happened here (missing data error), probably couldn't match up a rebate with the transaction # you entered.

rated:

rated:
niniss said:   Does anyone know if Staples rebate program changed policy recently? I bought the $19.99 AER case of paper online on 7/22. Yesterday i received the rebate rejection email (missing data error) so I chatted online and thought would be an easy fix. But the agent told me because of my out of pocket cost was less than $46.99 (I used $40 ink rewards on the order) I'm not eligible for the rebate. She told me rewards are treated as coupons (which i know it wasn't true before) so there's nothing she could do about it. She told me to call the rewards department if i disagree.
  They have a few rebates like this now with the OOP clause. Your option is to return the paper which they will not do in-store as this was an online purchase and involved rewards. You"ll need to call and ask to return the item and your rewards. Make sure you do this before your rewards expire. If you want to go this route that is.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
  They have a few rebates like this now with the OOP clause. Your option is to return the paper which they will not do in-store as this was an online purchase and involved rewards. You"ll need to call and ask to return the item and your rewards. Make sure you do this before your rewards expire. If you want to go this route that is.

yikes I haven't noticed this. Any heads up on the deals you mentioned. This would negate rolling over rewards for rebates and end my tenure at Staples

rated:
Staples has always referred to Rewards as coupons.
The need to spend a certain minimum on case paper has been listed in the rebate T&C for about 6 mo.
I've used Rewards in store and received rebate but dot.com works differently.

rated:
I have always told my paper donation recipient to take it while they can get it from me for free because you never know when the end is coming.

rated:
Any chance here (on paper) to MM using last week's Q?      I mean this week's Q for next week's paper deal

rated:
jjjjjjjj said:   Any chance here (on paper) to MM using last week's Q?      I mean this week's Q for next week's paper deal

yes, but so small a MM (25c per ream I calculate), may not be worth the hassle to do 3 sep. orders.

rated:
Should be able to use this week's 4 ream case coupon on sun. or mon. to get one for a penny, no?

rated:
radiation said:   Should be able to use this week's 4 ream case coupon on sun. or mon. to get one for a penny, no?

yes.

rated:
Can someone please post the 4 ream case coupon from last week? And wasn't there a single ream coupon too?
-CheeseP

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
Staples has always referred to Rewards as coupons.
The need to spend a certain minimum on case paper has been listed in the rebate T&C for about 6 mo.
I've used Rewards in store and received rebate but dot.com works differently.

This is the first time I'm going to monetize my Rewards this year....so this is new info to me. So we can use our Rewards with paper SER but only  in-store ? Just confirming. Thanks!

rated:
  If you hadn't heard, any online (and kiosk) purchases aren't transferring correctly and rebates will be rejected.  Pretty sure it has nothing to do with OOP spend clause.  The agent you talked to was probably just clueless as usual.  Thread(s) in a certain more active hot deal forum have discussion about this.

rated:
July rewards now up.

can use a $40 ink check to monetize $26.xx in rewards on op ream paper, get a 13.xx balance coupon good til expiration.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   July rewards now up.

can use a $40 ink check to monetize $26.xx in rewards on op ream paper, get a 13.xx balance coupon good til expiration.

Check your email, mine had an additional " $5 Staples ® Gift Reward" included.

rated:
Does Staples rebates show the total amount when submitted? I bought 3 750cnt reams and 1 4 ream box. When I submit the rebate all it says Get 7.99 rebate and Get a 16.99 rebate. Their old system used to show the total amount?? Haven't purchased anything in awhile.

rated:
sneakers said:   Does Staples rebates show the total amount when submitted? I bought 3 750cnt reams and 1 4 ream box. When I submit the rebate all it says Get 7.99 rebate and Get a 16.99 rebate. Their old system used to show the total amount?? Haven't purchased anything in awhile.
  Automatic -- just submit receipt number

rated:
sneakers said:   Does Staples rebates show the total amount when submitted?

www.rebateshq.com shows you the total amount.

rated:
Weird --Staples, rebatehq and the email only shows one tracking number.  And when I search under name/zip code it only shows one tracking number. I went into chat and they gave me another tracking number  and said this happened because there is only one Rebate ID. It's hard to figure out what they are doing. There last system was so much easier to see what was going on Hopefully I will get it.

rated:
sneakers said:   Weird --Staples, rebatehq and the email only shows one tracking number.  And when I search under name/zip code it only shows one tracking number. I went into chat and they gave me another tracking number  and said this happened because there is only one Rebate ID. It's hard to figure out what they are doing. There last system was so much easier to see what was going on Hopefully I will get it.

I missed the fact that you had 2 different items in the same transaction. Unfortunately, that's the way it is. As long as that status is "validation in progress", and you have not exceeded the rebate limit, there is nothing to worry about.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017