• filter:

Amazon Add-on Item: Permatex Fast Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner 1/2 Gallon Pump $5.62 Shipped

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (42.25kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon is offering as an Add-on Item the Permatex Fast Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner 1/2 Gallon Pump on sale for $5.62 when you checkout with Subscribe & Save along with Free Shipping!

Note: Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Biodegradable, waterless, petroleum solvent-free hand cleaner
  • Contains no harsh chemicals, petroleum solvents, or ammonia that can sting cuts or abrasions
  • Pure, fresh-smelling natural citrus power does the cleaning
  • Fortified with aloe, lanolin, glycerin, and other skin conditioners soothe raw, rough hands
  • Fine pumice deep cleans the toughest dirt

Received 4.7/5 stars based on 115 customer reviews on product page.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For me it looks like you DON'T need Subscribe and Save. Also, for those really dirty hands, you can get the gallon pump for $9.88 and it's not an add-on item

rated:
Also, if you have an Echo, you can order add-on items with no minimum order.

rated:
Regular price is $5.62... sub price is $4.78 (15% off)

rated:
I'm getting "only available from Third-Party sellers." so I think it's dead.

rated:
No subscribe and save offered at the designated link!!!!

rated:
same result as fatwallet5684. ..me thinks itz ded.

rated:
fatwallet5684 said:   I'm getting "only available from Third-Party sellers." so I think it's dead.

I no longer see the sub, I think you are right.  Limited subscribe and save.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017