• filter:

Target: Free (or better) General Mills single-serve cereal bowl packs

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I haven't posted in forever so be gentle.
I was at Target yesterday and they are running a promotion for $5 Target gift card when you buy 5 or more General Mills brand cereals. I was surprised to see it worked on the single-serve bowl packs (Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch). For me, each bowl pack was $1, no tax in Ohio so $5 for five bowl packs minus $5 Target gift card = free for me. I used the Red Card and came out $0.25 ahead per five packs. ENJOY!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, It was worth waiting 9 years for your first post!

rated:
Thank Kaii

Moneymaker too, I just checked and these single serve bowls qualify for the Savingstar offer of Save $1.00 when you buy TWO (2) BOXES any flavor General Mills cereal

rated:
And no limits?

rated:
Free meal is always great!

rated:
Worked great. I bought 5 and got a $5 gift card. Used the $5 gift card to buy 5 more and get another $5 gift card. I did it a few times at the self checkout. (don't worry, I left plenty of them for the next guy).

rated:
Thanks a ton. This deal probably ends at midnight tonight. I will go out tonight and see if anything is left on the shelves. I am late to the deal, but hopefully there will be something left..

rated:
nm

rated:
Any success?

rated:
I went last night and got 15 in three transactions + submitted to Savingstar. Thanks, OP and salzmane!

rated:
This deal has now expired, correct?

rated:
Yes it is expired. 

rated:
Are you sure??

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017