4.5/5 stars with 76 reviews

• 2 speed settings
  • Adjustable tilt
  • Compact, foldable design
  • Nonslip base
  • Low volume operation

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does this fan make huge noise when in high speed?

rated:
kellybalesly said:   Does this fan make huge noise when in high speed?
  It says low operation volume but I think all of them say that these days. It is a desktop style fan so I imagine it's much quieter than most regular size fans.

rated:
Available in a single color?

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   Available in a single color?

Yeah if you click the link, you can see the color selection in the same column as the price. You can see it highlighted in the picture I have attached.  

rated:
Okay, thanks OP

rated:
crap. not available at my local store (according to the website, but i'll stop by anyway since it's on my way home). have been really pleased with the vornado fans i've purchased to date...

rated:
I have a floor stand Vornado that I got through a FW deal in 2005.  Best fan I've ever owned.
This year fan wouldn't turn on.  Of course its waaay out of warranty.
Contacted CS to ask where to have it repaired.
Turns out it has a "limited lifetime warranty".  Told me to ship it to them and they'd repair it for free.
IDK if that applies to the fan this thread is about but very happy w/ Vornado customer service.
Shipping was $$ but cheaper than buying a new no-name brand fan.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017