• filter:

Amazon 1-Day Deal - Echo - $90, Tap - $80, Kindle Paperwhite - $90, More @ Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Echo (24.32kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon 1-Day Deal @ Best Buy 

• 32GB Amazon Fire HD Kids Edition Tablets (2-Pack) - $149.98
  • 32GB Amazon Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet - $89.99
  • Amazon Echo (Black or White) - $89.99
  • 6" Kindle Paperwhite (Black or White) - $89.99
  • Amazon Tap - $79.99
  • 16GB Amazon Fire Kids Edition Tablet - $69.99
  • 6" Kindle E-Reader (Black or White) - $49.99
  • 16GB Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet - $49.99
  • Amazon Echo Dot (Black or White) - $34.99
  • 8GB Amazon Fire 7 7" Tablet - $29.99

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great find OP! Just a heads-up that I had to click on the regular price for the sale price to show up.

rated:
Thanks for sharing

rated:
I bought a Kindle Fire for $29.99 on Prime Day.  Great little device for the price.

rated:
I'm not sure whether to get an Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot. Which one do you guys recommend? Price-wise it is $90 as compared to $35. From everything I can tell the Dot is identical to the Echo except the Echo has better soeakers, but the Dot can be connected to an external speaker (but the Echo cannot).

rated:
Grabbed up a Tap -- Thx

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I'm not sure whether to get an Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot. Which one do you guys recommend? Price-wise it is $90 as compared to $35. From everything I can tell the Dot is identical to the Echo except the Echo has better soeakers, but the Dot can be connected to an external speaker (but the Echo cannot).
  I'd say...if you like higher fidelity music, buy the better speaker.  If you're "playing" with the device or asking it the weather, spend less.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I'm not sure whether to get an Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot. Which one do you guys recommend? Price-wise it is $90 as compared to $35. From everything I can tell the Dot is identical to the Echo except the Echo has better soeakers, but the Dot can be connected to an external speaker (but the Echo cannot).
  I have them all, I use my Echo the most, the Tap next and the Dot by far the least.  I do not like the Dot because of the poor speaker.

rated:
cytan and jschuman, thanks for your input. Since I don't even have a readily available external speaker, I think I will go with the Echo.

rated:
Thanks to OP.  Bought a Dot.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   cytan and jschuman, thanks for your input. Since I don't even have a readily available external speaker, I think I will go with the Echo.
You might have gotten some misinformation.  BOTH Echo devices will stream to a Bluetooth speaker--the Dot also has a wired output, but Echo does not.

Both have built-in speakers, but the Echo Dot speaker is really just for Alexa's answers.  Music and audio books would be better from a connected Bluetooth or wired speaker. The Dot cannot connect to Bluetooth speakers that require a PIN for pairing.

rated:
I have both.   Dot is cheaper and does everything Echo does except speakers are better on Echo.   I'm buying ONLY Dot from now on.  Echo not worth the price for me.

rated:
It is a shame that the Fire TV devices aren't included in this sale. For whatever reason they are usually left out of these sales.

rated:
I have the Echo, Tap, and Dot. Not only does the Echo have the best speakers, but its speech recognition is superior to the Tap and Dot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017