• filter:

Sharknado (Digital HD Rental or Purchase) -- Free at fandangonow.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Be sure to click on "4K Ultra HD" tab, then "Buy Free".

You can still watch it on a PC, just not in Ultra HD.

IMDB 3.3: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2724064/ 
(The secret to happiness is low expectations.)
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. Also got 100 pts for free.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Excellent, it will go nice with my Independence Day and Bourne Ultimatum that I forgot I owned.

rated:
Ooh free!....Still not worth it

rated:
You have to pay me to watch this shit.

rated:
Sounds like an educational documentary...

rated:

rated:
"The Book was tooo much HOT"

rated:
marcopolomle said:   You have to pay me to watch this shit.
  Who said anything about watching it? Click a button to get 100 free points for future use? Sure, why not.

rated:
You can only play it on the app?

rated:
Can you rent it first for 50 points, return and then buy it for 100?

rated:
I enjoyed watching the Sharknado movies.

rated:
Buy option is also free.

rated:
It appears to be back up to $5 to purchase and $2 to rent. I clicked, hoping to finally own this fine slice of film history, but I don't think I can pull the SharkTrigger for $5.

rated:
MookiePrime said:   It appears to be back up to $5 to purchase and $2 to rent. I clicked, hoping to finally own this fine slice of film history, but I don't think I can pull the SharkTrigger for $5.
  Yes, I also missed this by one day.  Sharknado 5: Global Swarming will be released soon (Sunday??) so appears to have been in support of that.  I did see Ian Ziering and Tara Reid interviewed about the latest and the fan support of the franchise.  Interesting to say the least.

rated:
Thanks!
Great film

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017