• filter:

Amazon Echo $89.99, Dot $34.99 on 8/4/17 only @ BedBathBeyond.com

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Echo (270.36kB)
Disclaimer

Echo (270.36kB)
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Awesome deal on both!

rated:
Great deal! Can you use the bed bath and beyond - 20% off coupon on top of this?

rated:
The picture says no."Excluded from Coupons and Savings Certificate"

But I haven't tried.

rated:
Echo only left in white.
Black still in stock at BB in black http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-echo-black/4747312.p?skuId=4747312 
5% cheaper at Target with RedCard.

rated:
Seems like everyone has them at this price now...Best BuyTarget, ....

I am going to assume that a new model is imminent. 

rated:
robby69 said:   Echo only left in white.
Black still in stock at BB in black http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-echo-black/4747312.p?skuId=4747312 
5% cheaper at Target with RedCard.

 Also, if any of you are members of Recyclebank.com, they have a reward for $5 off a $50 or more purchase for only 50 points. It is very easy to get 50 points on Recyclebank. Here is the link for the Official Recyclebank Master Thread on Fat Wallet.

Must redeem reward through "My Rewards" in your Recyclebank account or through the link in your Confirmation Email for discount to be applied. Discount will be applied at checkout - no coupon code needed!

Couple this $5 off with the 5% off for paying with your Red Card for maximum savings.

EDIT: I did this. Not sure why but the promised $5 was NOT deducted from the cart total. I called Target customer service and explained and the rep manually took $5 off my order. Maybe the $5 off offer is not applicable to items that are specially discounted like this one day sale, although I could not find anywhere in the terms of the offer that excluded special sales.

rated:
20% will work on Dot.. You'll have to use a cheap filler to get free shipping.
 
Thank you for shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond, William. We are now processing your order.
 
 
 
 
Order Date:  08/04/2017
Online Order:  XXXXXXXXXXXX


 
Order Details

 

Amazon Echo Dot in Black (2nd Generation)COLOR : BLACK
 
SKU 47566088
Estimated Delivery
08/09 - 08/15


QTY: 1

Total:$27.99 
Your Price: $27.99
COUPON APPLIED: 20% off One Single Item
Our Price: $49.99

 



 

WaterWipes™ 10-Count Travel Pack Baby Wipes
 
SKU 20404215
Estimated Delivery
08/09 - 08/15


QTY: 1

Total:$1.29 
Your Price: $1.29
Our Price: $1.29

 





Order Summary
2 Item(s) $29.28
Estimated Shipping FREE
Tax $2.05
 
Total $31.33


 

 

rated:
20% off wouldn't work on the Echo. So I guess it only works on the Dot, I got this error message when trying to use the coupon on the Echo:

Offer cannot be applied. Oops! This manufacturer doesn't allow coupons on their products. For more information, please see the details and exclusions link associated with this offer.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   20% off wouldn't work on the Echo. So I guess it only works on the Dot, I got this error message when trying to use the coupon on the Echo:

Offer cannot be applied. Oops! This manufacturer doesn't allow coupons on their products. For more information, please see the details and exclusions link associated with this offer.

  I was able to buy the ECHO with the 20% off coupon. Got it for $72 + tax. 

rated:
beawareindn said:   
MrVietnam said:   20% off wouldn't work on the Echo. So I guess it only works on the Dot, I got this error message when trying to use the coupon on the Echo:

Offer cannot be applied. Oops! This manufacturer doesn't allow coupons on their products. For more information, please see the details and exclusions link associated with this offer.

  I was able to buy the ECHO with the 20% off coupon. Got it for $72 + tax. 

  How did you do it? Coupon wouldn't take for me.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017