• filter:

UberEATS $30 Credit (New Users)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ubereats.com is offering a $30 Account Credit for New Users valid for UberEATS orders when using promotion code eats-uber30free

Expires 10/31/2017. Previous promotion was for $20, they just upped it to $30!

Member Summary

UberEATs (3.59kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Save $20 Try eats-kalpanaj1214ue for $5 off first 4 orders
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yessss! Used this for dinner tonight thanks!

rated:
didn't work for me just gave me 5$ discount - I am a new user

rated:
Gave me 4 $5 discounts.

rated:
Yeah $5 off, not $30.  Oh well, no order for me. Sad thing is there are much better codes out there and now this promo is attached to my account and I cannot figure out how to remove it and add a better one.

rated:
you can't!

rated:
Only got four $5 off coupons, not a $30 off single one

rated:
FriendlyPeon said:   Yeah $5 off, not $30.  Oh well, no order for me. Sad thing is there are much better codes out there and now this promo is attached to my account and I cannot figure out how to remove it and add a better one.

If you haven't placed an order, just contact customer service and tell them you have another promotion code you would like to use instead.

rated:
What's the min order? Does it vary by place?

rated:
Worked for me got the full $30! Thanks!

rated:
Typical Uber business practices.

rated:
How?

rated:
I got... $10 Canadian dollars when I'm in USA Gotta love Uber!

rated:
Did you get $30 off or just $5?  Thx

rated:
The $30 is not valid. I contacted ubereats and they said it was not valid coupon/promotion.

rated:
Did it ask you to provide credit card info when you sign up? And they charge booking fee?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017