• filter:

Best Buy 1-Day Sale | $250 OFF iPad Pro, Free $20 Gift Card when you buy any WD and More

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Aug. 5, 2017 @ 10:53am
Member Summary

Apple MacBook Air (55.97kB)
Thanks anticlawson
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The iPad Pros are the previous gen A9X versions

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   The iPad Pros are the previous gen A9X versions
   Previous to what? Which 9.7 model has a better version?

rated:
maxcom said:   
Redbeard25 said:   The iPad Pros are the previous gen A9X versions
   Previous to what? Which 9.7 model has a better version?

"There is no such thing as a 9.7" iPad pro... https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-pro  These aren't the iPad's you're looking for." - The Ghost of Steve Jobs

The 12.9" models in the sale do have a newer version.

rated:
I thought there was. I thought 2016 models were 9.7 inch iPad Pro and 12.9 inch iPad Pro with A9X chips.  In 2017 they released just an iPad for pretty cheap, like $329? (which I don't think was very good b/c it had just an A9 chip) and what, 2-3 months ago tops they released a 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch new version both called Pro's with an A10X in it.  Just what I thought anyways.  For $250 off either 9.7 or 12.9, seems like a damn good deal to me but other people may know a heck of a lot more about bang for your buck specs in them.  They have had this sale about 3 times now the past two months if my memory serves me, I get the Best Buy emails daily and have saw this the past two months a few times.

rated:
It's has to be much better than the gen 3 I'm currently using. I can't imagine the 10.5 is $300 better for my use. Thanks op

rated:
megachacker said:   I thought there was. I thought 2016 models were 9.7 inch iPad Pro and 12.9 inch iPad Pro with A9X chips.  In 2017 they released just an iPad for pretty cheap, like $329? (which I don't think was very good b/c it had just an A9 chip) and what, 2-3 months ago tops they released a 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch new version both called Pro's with an A10X in it.  Just what I thought anyways.  For $250 off either 9.7 or 12.9, seems like a damn good deal to me but other people may know a heck of a lot more about bang for your buck specs in them.  They have had this sale about 3 times now the past two months if my memory serves me, I get the Best Buy emails daily and have saw this the past two months a few times.
  All the ones "on sale" at Bestbuy are A9X chips so they are last year's models (aka clearance) and already devalued from its MSRP price.  Judging from eBay prices, you'd save about $50 from this sale, plus the comfort of knowing you bought it from Bestbuy and not eBay

Here's their 2017 models line-up, and they are only $50 off MSRP: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/ipad-pro-evn42504

rated:
Is there a big advantage of getting iPad Pro vs regular iPad? Does Apple pencil work that much better on iPad Pro?

rated:
Apple Pencil ONLY works on iPad Pro, not on regular iPads!

rated:
If you're willing to take an "Open Box" version then you can save more than $100 more, saving over $350 on these.

rated:
Wife has want to replace her ipad mini for a long time. She got the pro today and is a happy camper. I haven't seen it yet but am sure it's a huge improvement over the mini. Thanks,op.

rated:
Seems good to me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017