Up to $200 OFF Google Pixel and Pixel XL 

Google Pixel - $525
Google Pixel XL - $569

Member Summary

pixel XL (7.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like you get free VR headset also... $79 value.

Is there something else to sweeten this deal? Maybe $50-$100 more off? Perhaps cash back or gift card deal.

rated:
I think it should be closer to half price since Google only provides upgrades for their phones for two years from the date the model was released and these models are almost a year old already.

rated:
iseetrails said:   I think it should be closer to half price since Google only provides upgrades for their phones for two years from the date the model was released and these models are almost a year old already.
  Remember when Google phones used to offer near flagship phones for mid-range prices?  I am so shocked that people bought into this ultra high end business model with only two years of upgrades.  

rated:
The cases are also 50% off.

Agreed on the miserably short upgrade cycle but with this discount the phone is almost reasonable. I was holding off on getting a Pixel but now that the Pixel 2 phones are strongly rumored to no longer have a 3.5mm headphone jack I'm skipping that phone generation until there's more options on the market for USB-C adapters and headphones.

rated:
Nice find Wook, Nexus 6 still standing tall. So tempting! Green!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017