• filter:

HP - 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive $449.99 at bestbuy.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

HP - 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive
$449.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-17-3-laptop-intel-core-i7-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-hp-finish-in-jet-black/5884843.p?skuId=5884843 

17.3" display
BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. 1600 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. WLED backlight.

7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7500U mobile processor
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.

8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.

1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
Holds a sizeable collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 5400 rpm spindle speed for standard read/write times.

Cloud support lets you access your files anywhere
Store your photos, videos, documents and other files on Dropbox for secure access across multiple devices. Fees may apply.

Intel® HD Graphics 620
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
never ever but a HP
they make crap

rated:
people still buy dual core?

rated:
Sold out. I'd like a nice 17.3 laptop. I hope to find something nice to replace my 5 year old Emachine. Was this a good unit? Seems to have decent specs to my untrained eye.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017