• filter:

Set of 4, 13-oz Porcelain Dessert/Soup/Noodle Bowl for kids, Natural White $5.60 at Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Product link : Sold by Lifver and Fulfilled by Amazon.
Price after code: $5.60
Code: I94ST69M

• 4 bowls specially made for kids and adults who need portion control, 6x6x1.8inch, perfect for hot cereal,dessert,pudding,rice dishing,a cup of soup,and cup up fruit etc
  • High-quality porcelain, lightweight and thin, healthy glaze, LEAD FREE, Non-toxic. Microwave, oven, dishwasher safe.
  • Easy to take care, easy to wash, scratch resistant, stain resistant. Stackable to save cupboard space.
  • Best gift option-perfect size, easy to hold all kinds of food. Perfect Christmas gift for your family and friends.
  • Lifverís commitment -- love the environment, always use bio-degradable package; donít need to worry about breakage, with safe package and replacement at no cost

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal!

rated:
Gets a "D" on fakespot, so many of the reviews are likely fake.
I personally wouldn't use no-name ceramics from China sold through questionable channels/methods, especially with kids. too much Chinese ceramic still contains lead (despite labels and advertising to the contrary). Not saying these do, but if they are willing to sell through a fake channel, why would I trust them on anything else?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017