• filter:

Refurbished Dell Optiplex Desktop with Intel Core i3, 8GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 - $159.99 w/ FS @ Daily Steals

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Dell Optiplex Desktop with Intel Core i3 3.1GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive & Windows 10 - $159.99 w/ FS @ Daily Steals

Daily Steals has the refurbished Dell Optiplex Desktop with Intel Core i3, 8GB RAM and 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 for $159.99 with free shipping, after coupon code FWALLETOP10.

Member Summary

Dell Optiplex Desktop (25.18kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
CPU was released in 2013. It has Intel HD 2000 graphics. Extremely weak.

http://ark.intel.com/products/53422/Intel-Core-i3-2100-Processor...

2TB hard drive. Good space, but I'm willing to bet it's 5200rpm and thus quite slow. Better off buying an SSD.

Would be difficult to upgrade. You would need to replace every part. Might as well just buy a new computer if you want something more powerful and the ability to upgrade.

Overall, a quick solution for barebones computer access.

Get a Chromebook or Netbook if all you want is internet access since those tend to be cheaper and don't require the purchase of a monitor.

rated:
Great server.

rated:
CPU Passmark score: 3664

Also, as far as the hard drives go, it would appear that they are 7200rpm and not 5400 -- this is on the spec sheet for the device:
Hard Drives Options 3.5 Hard Drives: up to 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s;
2.5 Hard Drives: up to 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0GB/s;
500GB Hybrid; 320GB 7200 RPM Opal SED, 128GB Solid State Drive
Supports Dells Flexible Computing Solution diskless option

Also, the spec sheet says RAM can be upgraded to 16GB:
Up to four DIMM slots; Non-ECC dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, up to 16GB

If you don't like this deal, there will probably be more refurb deals, particularly if you're not in a terrible rush to buy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017